Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You can do it, Gus! I have faith. :)

I'm still considering the idea of pattern "accessories" though.
By GUS
Cheers Ryan!
multi-modal accessories ("actually")

Oliver Cromwell was THE nightmare before christmas...
He helped perpetuate what we enjoy now ...NO , not xmas!
By Paperjane9
Just finished watching this movie...way too short! I want more!!!! I would love to see a pattern of what is under the burlap. If you go to the director's site that was posted previously in this thread (or in the links) and then click on "blog"-it takes you to Michael D.'s myspace page which has a great shot/poster of Sam's "face". This pic has now replaced the hubby's pic in front of the Roswell visitor center and the R2D2 mailbox as my desktop pic. Man, that would make an awesome kin! I know you said you were done with Sam, Ryan...but...but...pretty please. :D :twisted: :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
An excellents suggestion pj....well ryan where is that stencil of sam's head ;)
By Flak
This is definitely going on one of this year's pumpkins, thanks Ryan.
By Ajax
I believe this is going to be released today :twisted: Atleast in Canada I think the USA gets it earlier then us.
By ZPjames
yes it was released today and i officially own it now. its only been 2 LONG years....
By Ajax
Watched it last night. It was okay not great. It had great halloween atmosphere and costumes. The Scarecrow Character that ryan made the pattern of was pretty awesome and kind of cute in a way. It had some good actors involved in it. Lots of violence and some breif nudity

I did find it to be almost an extended episode of goosebumps. There are four interconnected stories and I don't find they jive that well or are fully fleshed out. Each of the stories kind of had a twilight zone type ending. Worth the watch and carve but probably not the purchase. Would be a really good Halloween night movie.