Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
I never liked Boo Berry.. Franken Berry and Count Chocula battle for my affection each year.

I'm glad they bring these cereals back each year. I was always so excited as a kid to get one of these cereals. O.k. I'm still excited when they come out. They would make good patterns.
By Ajax
I don't think you'll have to try to hard to convince Ryan to do these pattens.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:I don't think you'll have to try to hard to convince Ryan to do these pattens.
What makes you say this... was it my shirt?

By pagemaster1993
I always like Boo Berry the most, second came Franken Berry, and then Count Chocula. The only reason the humorus Count comes last is because I really do not care for Choclate cereals. These cereals certaintly have a history all of their own.
By Ajax
No it was the beard.
By pagemaster1993
Ajax wrote:No it was the beard.
Yes, yes it was, because all who love Monster Cereals have beards. :lol:
By Euri
I LOVE these cereals! I exuberantly buy boxes of them each year for my kids hoping that they'll catch on. Of course they eat the cereal, but I don't know if they appreciate the nostalgia like I want them too. :lol:

My memory is failing here: wasn't there a less popular fruity mummy flavor or something like that?
By sloaner
Euri wrote:
My memory is failing here: wasn't there a less popular fruity mummy flavor or something like that?
A bit before my time but here they are http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mi ... st_cereals

Looks like a mummy (Discontinued 1993) and werewolf (Discontinued 1983)
By Euri
Good find, sloaner! Huh. I don't remember the Fruit Brute at all! I must have been so wrapped up in the Boo Berry.

Either way any/all of these were so much better than the Smurf cereal. :wink:
By pagemaster1993
I think I am going to write to General Mills saying that they should bring back Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy.
By Kayo
I JUST PICKED UP MY COUNT CHOCULA!!! cereal for breakfast and lunch for the next month!