Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
No real idea who this is but it makes a great pattern in its own right. Such a tasty pattern, I could eat it
By SuperSonic
Well this was unexpected. Good job Ryan, it looks great!

I expected a pattern, but certainly not this one :)
By MooBoo
Not really familiar with Count Chocula, but he makes a great pattern. Good choice for the kiddies. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
When I'm making a pattern based on a movie, I tend to watch that movie while I work. If I'm making a musician pattern, I'll listen to their albums as I create the pattern. In this case, I was just eating some chocolate marshmallow goodness this morning:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:No real idea who this is
MooBoo wrote:Not really familiar with Count Chocula
Ah yes, I forgot... it's very early here in the US. All the brits are online at this time. C'mon my fellow North Americans... wake up and comment on this new pattern, so I know I'm not crazy to have made this pattern. :lol:
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
nosferatu wrote:No real idea who this is
MooBoo wrote:Not really familiar with Count Chocula
Ah yes, I forgot... it's very early here in the US. All the brits are online at this time. C'mon my fellow North Americans... wake up and comment on this new pattern, so I know I'm not crazy to have made this pattern. :lol:
I just checked things out it looks great Ryan. I may have to add this to my short list.
By nosferatu
That breakfast looks disgusting! I certainly hope it tastes better than it looks. I can feel the enamel on my teeth melting just looking at it.

You must burn off all those sugar packed calories making patterns.
By GUS
Mourning the loss of your old cereal?

Ryan ate ghostbusters cereal for sure....

long list of departed favourites that waned in the publics eye..
http://grub.gunaxin.com/a-tribute-to-di ... eals/11570

i'm sure ryan's going to be inundated for more cereal based creations, ..so just to help things along :lol:

How many more halloween theme cereal monsters are there?? ((stir stir)) :twisted:
Last edited by GUS on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't often eat "kid's cereals" these days. But Chocula and his brethren are a Halloween season tradition. Brings me back to my childhood. Although, now I do feel an urgent need to brush this sugar off my teeth.

Interesting link of discontinued cereals, Gus. Of that list, I'm fairly positive that I've eaten Oreos O's, Mr. T Cereal, Homer’s Cinnamon Donut Cereal, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cereal, Ghostbusters Cereal, Nintendo Cereal System, Cröonchy Stars, French Toast Crunch, Batman Cereal, and Gremlins Cereal.

Clearly I was a boy who grew up in the 80s in America. A sucker for any movie/TV tie in, regardless of what it tasted like.
By ghostface
This is an amazing pattern!! :)
By Ajax
That pattern made me smile. Thanks for that one Ryan.
By Tricksy Faery
Ryan I love it. I will have to carve it just for the memories.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:When I'm making a pattern based on a movie, I tend to watch that movie while I work. If I'm making a musician pattern, I'll listen to their albums as I create the pattern. In this case, I was just eating some chocolate marshmallow goodness this morning:

Does this imply you played Sonic games while making the Sonic pattern last year :) :lol: