Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
Cool idea. Great for the kids!!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I think this might have been brought up before, but I still think it's a good idea.
By gregh3196
Count chocula or frankenberry would get my vote... now i have to go to the store and get some
By Nasty Canasta
I would also like to see these as patterns. Don't forget Fruit Brute and the much later and not as popular Yummy Mummy (he was not around during my childhood, so I don't know if he would qualify as one the monster cereals) :P
By stormqueen29
We should have these for the kids section without a doubt. I even found the cereal online and got to introduce it to my kids.

It make me all nostalgic.

gale
By SaneInsideInsanity
These would be great for kids. I personally would probally use them for the kins i give to the children's hospital.
By vertigo
Count chocula has my vote-kids would love it!!!!
By SuperSonic
Chocula *chants* he would be awesome
By JMP919
I agree, great for the kids, and my own personal nostalgia 8)
By sbean26
Count Chocula has my vote. Because he represents chocolate of course.

Although Franken Berry would probably be a more distinct or immediately recognizable pattern.
By blueikaos
SaneInside-

What a great idea to give to children's hospitals.

How long have you been doing this?
Do you use real pumpkins, or the funkins?
By paddy_babe
I havent seen chocula, I'd do the sugar puffs monster though! :lol:
By Ajax
Pac man would be so awesome. :P
By SaneInsideInsanity
Since I was in cooking school we use real kins... I used to do it there now every year around Halloween I take 2 days off work and go carve with them and the teacher brings them over so 4 years or so I would do more except I don't drive so I need the transport....the school isn't sure now if they will do it this year or not :( I hope they do...
By pagemaster1993
I think the three Monster Cereal characters: Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry would make cool patterns for this year. You can only get the cereal around October anymore so it is fitting for the season now a days.

Count Chocula

Franken Berry

Note to self, I should try to do that with the rest of the Cereals.

Boo Berry

If you also feel like doing the discontinued Monster Cereal characaters: Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy on your off time.

Fruit Brute

Yummy Mummy

Yeah I know 3 - 5 of the same class is a bit much, but I would be very greatful.