Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
I would like to see a stencil of The Gruffalo that has been Ryanized. It would be great for younger children and lends itself perfectly to be immortalised in punpkin form. Ideal for Halloween and book reading at nursery.
By nosferatu

"A gruffalo? What's a gruffalo?"
"A gruffalo! Why, didn't you know? He has terrible tusks, and terrible claws, and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws."
By nosferatu

We have a Gruffalo suitcase but no pattern. :( . and due to absolutely no one else requesting it. I doubt we ever will.Nevermind, I still love the book. Here's another extract:

But who is this creature with terrible claws
And terrible teeth in his terrible jaws?
He has knobbly knees, and turned-out toes,
And a poisonous wart at the end of his nose.
His eyes are orange, his tongue is black,
He has purple prickles all over his back.

"Oh help! Oh no!
It's a gruffalo!"

"My favourite food!" the Gruffalo said.
"You'll taste good on a slice of bread!"

"Good?" said the mouse. "Don't call me good!
I'm the scariest creature in this wood.
Just walk behind me and soon you'll see,
Everyone is afraid of me."

"All right," said the Gruffalo, bursting with laughter.
"You go ahead and I'll follow after."
By Bravo020
I have to *bump* this one up the list. I'm not sure how popular/known the Gruffalo is in the USA, but here in the UK AFAIK it's part of their education ;-)

In numerous woodlands near to our home there are wood carvings of the characters from the Gruffalo series, and the books that Julia Donaldson has written have always been a part of our kids reading experience from an early age. Heck, I still enjoy the books! Oh! Dear!!

Other great books written by her include Zog, Room on the Broom, The Snail and the Whale, The Highway Rat, Stick Man; to name just a few! Some of these have recently over the past few years become animated shorts featuring the voices of Helena Bonham Carter, Robbie Coltrane, James Corden, Simon Pegg and Gillian Anderson (to name just a few!).

Anyway, back to the point... Yes!, please The Gruffalo!!

Kind regards