Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Batgirl
I only scanned some of the requests and didn't see this, so my apologies if I'm echoing here, but I can't be the only one that would desperately love a Joker stencil. The chilling look of the new Heath Ledger Joker is perfect for a joke-r-lantern.

P.S. Indiana Jones, anyone?
By sodajazz
Hope Ryans got an Indy pattern coming, he will have im sure , its the film of the year, but I do know DBL has done one and if I get my hands on the pattern It'll be one for me to do this year :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
No pressure to get it all done then! Lol, got next week off work to work on it. :wink:

I'd love to see a ZP Indy though and a Heath Ledger Joker. I think I'll stick to my fake joker pattern.

Dan
By gregh3196
Love the joker pattern idea, and of course indy. Hopefully from the original movies when he was really kicking butt :)
By sleigher75
Agreed, I would love to see a Heath Ledger Joker pattern. Perhaps it could say, "Why so serious?" underneath it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"No name, no other alias. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but pumpkin carving knives and lint." :wink:
By Kerianne19
Check out the patterns page... There is a preview of patterns to come. To the right side of the banner you can see a glimpse of "HA HA HA". I believe the Joker is on his way. We were siting this on a different thread :)
By CanadianCarver
I would love to see a Joker stencil!! Dark Knight was a great movie.
By Failure101
I would love a Joker Stencil.
And a Two Face would be cool too.
In fact if there were 4 or 5 different Dark Knight patters I could do this year I wouldn't complain one bit!
By Pumpkin Head
CanadianCarver wrote:I would love to see a Joker stencil!! Dark Knight was a great movie.
+10000000000 for a Heath Ledger Joker stencil!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I finally got to see this movie last week and I'm all for a Joker Stencil. Heath Ledger gave an amazing performance.
By Batgirl
I'm such a Bat-nerd that I'd giddily be carving with delight anything from the movie! Joker, Two-Face, heck... even a Gordon! (You know he's a rock star, don't deny it)

:wink:
By pumkin-lights
riddle me this riddle me that whos affraid of the big bad bat
ha ha ha how cool would the batman villans be (i'm sure i mentioned this in a previous thread)
please please please