Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I would love to see either of the two Rock Gods mentioned. :D

Any Bowie really, doesn't have to be Ziggy, but I figure with the makeup it might make the design process a little easier.

When I picture Reznor, I'm picturing the photo of him with the black gloves on in Black and White... you know the one I'm talking about!

This one!

Just throwing out some ideas... I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. :roll:
By GUS
what';s old trent doing these days? gawd I remember when pretty hate machine was originally deleted prior to their rise (91) ..over here anyway.

Bone crunchingly good early album stuff!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Jen - good suggestions, and I don't think anyone has every mentioned those guys before. Certainly both gothic, glamorous and godly.

Gus - Trent is still pumping out the new stuff, and embracing the internet age by offering albums as digital downloads. Recently got my hands on the new "The Slip" album and before that, the experimental instrumental "Ghosts I–IV."
By jen d.
GUS wrote:what's old trent doing these days?
Still making amazing music and touring his little heart out. Here's a link to an article from Wired about the latest tour. Apparently its chock full of hi-tech gadgetry! (I last saw them in '04 and they were still rockin as hard as ever.)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good article link, Jen. That is some crazy high tech show. I really need to see them live.
By jen d.
zombiepumpkins wrote:Good article link, Jen. That is some crazy high tech show. I really need to see them live.
They're touring your vicinity (somewhat) in October-ish...
I have my tickets!
By Xanthis
I just saw the NIN show in SLC on 9/3....probably one of the best shows I have ever seen. I would love for a Trent Reznor pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I am jealous. Well, if I don't get to see NIN, at least I could try to carve Trent.
By reignman40
Throwin' my hand up, as I always do, for these additions to the Rock Gods of ZP!
By jen d.
Dear Ryan,

I know you're a busy man. But I think these rock gods deserve some more attention this year, and I'd like to see some more show-of-hands for support! :)

Sincerely, me!
By St0ney
Trent Reznor - would be cool.

a Little known fact, He set up a recording studio, in the Sharon Tate House. he was The final resident, before they tore it down.
And built a god awful mansion in it's place.

He also Snagged the Front Door ,

The one Where Susan Adkins wrote Pig on it in Sharon Tate's blood.

Susan Adkins = 1 down - 4 to go :D
Can't wait for the rest of the Manson clan to meet up with Susan.

Those Poor Victims Families-have to go to Parole hearings year after year.