Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
heeljeff are you actually leaving zp/protesting against ryan's choice of pattern or joking around? (I cant tell)

guys not every pattern is for everyone (e.g I dont know who ash is or his sister) but a lot of time and effort goes into ZP and the patterns. If you dont like edward people then dont carve him.... theres are lot of people that would and will.

gah!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I assume heeljeff was being sarcastic. Although, I have seen some complaints floating around the web regarding my choice to make a Twilight pattern. It's weird... the fans love him so much, while the haters hate with a passion. I think this pattern may be more polarizing than the Obama vs McCain patterns I did for the Presidential election last year. :lol:
By Cheef
not one im going to carve. but i know a couple kids who might like it.. I'll point them this way..
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Most of you posting on this topic are saying "nice, but I won't be carving it." My instincts tell me you are not in the majority, I have a hunch this one will be a top download. Well, I sure hope so.
By Artex76
I didn't like Twilight but I will carve it because people wil know who it is. Thats why I do most of my carvings, for the kids. When you do 100 plus a year you may not like eveyone you do. Great job Ryan keep them coming.
By paddy_babe
zombiepumpkins wrote:Most of you posting on this topic are saying "nice, but I won't be carving it." My instincts tell me you are not in the majority, I have a hunch this one will be a top download. Well, I sure hope so.
even if it isnt ryan, your pattern will be making a lot of people happy, if not certain ZP members but their friends and family. :D
By Raven
I was just thinking I don't remember another pattern having such love/hate feedback. I'm sure a lot of people hate it due to all the screaming tweens that love the series so much. It's like the Jonas Brothers, I can't stand them, but they are very popular. Of course I realize how my mom felt with my obsession with all the 80's hair bands. :D
By Batgirl
To throw my hat in the ring here:

I WILL be carving it and giving it to a co-worker. She will flip out! I am guessing it will provoke my other co-workers to beg for one.

ANOTHER amazing pattern, Ryan. Thanks! (And I'm sure my co-worker will want to thank you too!)
By Euri
Okay, as a proud Twerd, I gotta say that not only will I carve this pattern, but I will probably carve several, make a book bag, T-shirt. wall hanging and personal stationery with it. :D It looks amazing, Ryan! Thank you!!!

StitchedTogether wrote:*Kicks the ground* Angel is a vampire...
Do you mean Buffy's Angel??? Oh, Yeah!! I would so need my drool bucket for that one! I throw a handful of votes for Angel. <swoon>
By SaneInsideInsanity
I have no doubt it will be a top downloaded. I'm Not going to carve it because it doesn't fit into my Zombie theme. I also have never read/seen twilight...however if my sister gets wind of this pattern she's probally going to drag me over by my dremel cord and make me carve her an army. So Again Ryan Great work....i know some people at my job will also love this maybe i can get a few of them to sign up lol
By Ajax
I already got my Ash and his sister so I'm happy. Question for you who would win in a fight between Ash and Edward???? :lol: I only said I wasn't carving him he is actually sitting on my night stand right now. I left the window open so the sun would hit him :twisted:

PS.

I will be much happier if we get a stay puft marshmallow man, and Darkness from legend. Just saying 8)

And if you want to see a handsome guy check out this guy. I'm Team Guy Smiley.

Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
By SuperSonic
LOL marshMALLOW but i get the idea and being the HUGE GB fan that i am, it would be awesome to combine it with my slimer pumpkin
By heeljeff
zombiepumpkins wrote:I assume heeljeff was being sarcastic. Although, I have seen some complaints floating around the web regarding my choice to make a Twilight pattern. It's weird... the fans love him so much, while the haters hate with a passion. I think this pattern may be more polarizing than the Obama vs McCain patterns I did for the Presidential election last year. :lol:
I was most definitely sarcastic, as I appreciate the fact that we can expect such a variety from Ryan!
By paddy_babe
oh sorry heeljeff I couldnt tell :? glad your not leaving ZP :D
By JMP919
I agree with Artex, most of the patterns I carve are for others. I never saw the movie Cars, but I carved Lightning Mcqueen for my two year old cousin and he loved it.