Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
ohh I'm impressed :D

(can I put this question out there.... in the new moon trailer when Bella says to Edward (its what she wants for her birthday) "kiss me".... does anyone else think her face goes funny?? like shes struggling to look sexy? :lol:)

I do think this pattern is a really nice one of edward (previous posts I said I wouldnt do his face) but ryan has caught the *growl* of edward loooool
By emilymegan
Wow, this is great !!

I must admit, I haven't read the books..(yet)..nor have I seen the movie, but this makes me want to carve him this year.

All the teens and tweens I know will be in heaven !

ETA: Awesome job, Ryan !! Facial features can't be easy to master, but you've done it !
By StitchedTogether
It must be really hard for Kristen Stewart to find "Teen with angst" roles out there...
By paddy_babe
ah shes not that good anyways, everyone watches for edward :D
By GUS
Am actually gutted to see this one as a new stencil, just makes me feel bilious, now theres a first!

..was really looking forward to a new stencil today, (can't please all the people all the time)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great job on the stencil Ryan way to apease the mases...just ignore gus. :P It's a great patern that im sure a lot of people will carve this year . Looks Fantaboulous.
By punchi
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!! Hooray!!!!
By vibhandaka
That's just awesome! I will carve him and spray paint him with glitter!

P.S. It must have been a sign that I put on my "Team Edward" shirt this A.M.
By Raven
vibhandaka wrote:That's just awesome! I will carve him and spray paint him with glitter!
Very good idea with the glitter! I might steal that idea. I'm sure I have glitter somewhere.

Thanks for this pattern Ryan! It will be my next carve. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a True Blood pattern. :wink:
By S.A.M
I've never heard of Twilight before, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. But aye right enough the pattern looks the ZP part, technically sound and all but I shan't be carving it :lol:

I bet it's going to place high in the top carves list this year though :D
By Raven
S.A.M wrote:I've never heard of Twilight before, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. But aye right enough the pattern looks the ZP part, technically sound and all but I shan't be carving it :lol:

I bet it's going to place high in the top carves list this year though :D
Wow, I can't believe you have not at least heard about it. For awhile it was hard to get away from hearing about it.
By S.A.M
I could be wrong but I don't think there was that much noise about it over here in the UK, well not enough for me to take note anyway. I guess it also helps to be from a certain demographic for the ad's and related media to reach you.
By paddy_babe
RavensDestiny wrote:
vibhandaka wrote:That's just awesome! I will carve him and spray paint him with glitter!
Very good idea with the glitter! I might steal that idea. I'm sure I have glitter somewhere.

Thanks for this pattern Ryan! It will be my next carve. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a True Blood pattern. :wink:
ohh I'm going to nick that idea aswell! cant wait!
By Joey
Sometimes I feel like the only female in the world who doesn't like Twilight. But to each their own.

Ryan you made a fantastic pattern! I won't be carving it anytime soon, but it's really well done anyway.
By gregh3196
Great job Ryan! My wife will be itching to carve this one as soon as she sees it.