Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
zombiepumpkins wrote:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion.
I love that saying! ugh bella is a moody cow but great pattern ryan! :D I suppose bella and edward are a couple :roll:
:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, I'm curious to see how many people get a big pumpkin so they can do the pair. I sort of designed them to interlock like this....

By paddy_babe
ohhh I never thought of that, both patterns look so individual but then seeing them together.
ryan you are excellent, you know that right? lol :D
By Tkaraoke
That looks fantastic! Maybe in the future we can have more couples patters that can be carved on the same pumpkin or by itself. Very sharp!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Based on what's been submitted for the galleries, people like to group together pairs. Examples of some famous couples...

Gomez and Morticia Addams

Jack Skellington and Sally

Frankenstein's Monster and Bride of Frankenstein

Corpse Bride and Victor

Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett

Mario and Princess Peach

SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick ;)

When I do a pair, I try to make them match. For example, take a look at these couples.... notice how their faces are in scale with each other, the style is similar (alternating ovals around Sweeney and Lovett) and they are looking at each other in both cases:

By nosferatu
How about Undead Ted holding each of their disembodied heads in each hand? I was planning on doing it with Head cheerleader but this would work much better
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great pattern Ryan. We all appreciate your time and effort though you may kill Gus with your Saville comment...or vise versa if a heart attack doesn't get him.
I actually watched Twilight the other night....before :) reading the book. Something i almost never do. But I must admit it wasn't half bad I think it's over rated but it wasn't half bad i may carve these on 1 kin this year just to appease some people.
By Ajax
Noooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo...................... ................................ ........................................!

:lol: Kidding they actually look really nice together and I actually bought a huge pumpkin the other day that they would both fit on :). I can't really think of any other patterns that would take up all that space so I just might do them. For a friend of course :wink:
By Ajax
Isabella Swan: Everyone's staring.
Edward Cullen: No, not that guy. Oh wait, he looked
By punchi
Well crap, Ryan! I was totally gonna let my best friend carve Edward at the carving party, but now that you've shown me this whole interlocking thing I don't know if I can trust her with the execution, AND now I wanna do this on the punkin I had reserved for SP & Patrick, so now I 'll have to do THEM on the Nos & Drac kin I had planned, so where do I put them? Way to get my life in shambles and start a fight between friends! LOL! I think I need more pumpkins...and time...
By Joey
Very cool interlocking. Might as well have a set for these two.

So if you did some shading on the Edward pumpkin, would you be peeling off the pumpkin skin of a killer? :lol:
By Ajax
I had no intention of doing either of those but together that is probably the coolest pattern i have ever seen.
By Ajax
Now you just need to make a pattern for each of the 5 lions of voltron and when you put them all together they create the giant robot himself.

Or maybe next year fingers crossed...