Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By amandap80
For anyone that hasn't seen this, it is streaming free on Amazon Prime right now. I would Love, love, love to see this as a pattern!
By amandap80
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I've never seen it, but I watch movies through Amazon Prime sometimes. Maybe I'll watch it while I work here at the computer, and it might inspire some designs!
You'll have to report back after viewing!
By amandap80
I just wanted to put this back in Ryan's view this year. This is my FAVORITE witch movie of all time!
I appreciate having these suggestions brought to my attention again. Helps keep them on my radar. The Witches would be great patterns. I feel that it will happen eventually. If not this year, at least you got two other witch patterns this season, Amanda. :thumbsup:
By amandap80
Just bumping this up again this year, these would be amazing patterns! :thumbsup:
By amandap80
:witch:
Just wanted to give this one a bump this year, even if just to get folks to see this awesome movie!
By amandap80
This one needs to be on the radar this year, and folks who haven't seen this movie really need to!
By amandap80
I'm still here...I never leave. This movie is awesome and a pattern would be an AMAZING addition!