Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By amandap80
I searched for this thread on the request forum, but I may have missed it. This is one of my favorite Halloween movies. Angelica Houston is the grand high witch, and turns the little boy Luke into a mouse. The puppets are all Jim Henson, and the hideous grand high witch would be a fantastic pattern!
By gregh3196
I agree that was a great movie and that witch is really nasty and creepy. Would make a great pattern :)
By Mistress_of_Halloween
This was one of my favorite movies as a child. The witch from this movie would be perfect.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I very vaguely remember this movie, but nothing specific comes to mind. Anyone got any pics of characters that might work on a pumpkin?
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Allow me to bump this request back near the top
By gregh3196
Once again i think this would make a great pattern :)
By purple1worm
Mee too! Plus I don't recall seeing a witch here. It is a halloween staple!! 8) And this one is superbly creepy!!
By Pumpkin Head
That is, quite possibly, the ugliest, scariest looking witch, I have ever seen in my life! :shock:
By monstermash
Digging this one up.
This film was one of the few that truely chilled me to the bone as a child. It wasn't so much the hideous Grand High Witch that frightened me but the part where the little girl is trapped in the painting, very eerie.
Fantastic acting throughout, especially from Huston. Great film for kids and adults.
We need a few more witches to carve and she would make a terrifyingly terrific pattern.

****REMEMBER: purple tints in the eyes and square toed shoes = WITCH
Watch out!****
By monstermash
sloaner wrote:That witch made it hard for me to sleep a few nights when I was a kid. Would be a great pattern.
Same here. Her face and that painting of the vanishing girl would freak me out everytime. Still does a bit. :)
By amandap80
Planting the seed this year... for those that haven't seen this movie - dig it up! This is one of my Halloween staples!