Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ZPjames
bump......in the night hahaha. *crickets*
By Tkaraoke
As I lay here in my hospital bed I can't help to think maybe I can milk this into Ryan doing a Crypt Keeper pattern! LOL They do say awesome patterns (not laughter) is the best medicince! ROFLMAO!
:D :lol:
By Raven
Tkaraoke wrote:As I lay here in my hospital bed I can't help to think maybe I can milk this into Ryan doing a Crypt Keeper pattern! LOL They do say awesome patterns (not laughter) is the best medicince! ROFLMAO!
:D :lol:
Medicince? Just what kind of pain meds did they give you? I would say feel better soon, but I think you already are. :D
By Tkaraoke
I need to get ahold of whatever they gave me a while back beause I want to go out and party! I'll show up in my hospital gown and my arse hanging out! ROFL! Now if that doesn't cause some random screams and people running for their lives I don't know what will!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Raven
Tkaraoke wrote:I need to get ahold of whatever they gave me a while back beause I want to go out and party! I'll show up in my hospital gown and my arse hanging out! ROFL! Now if that doesn't cause some random screams and people running for their lives I don't know what will!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm just quoting this for future reference. :D
By vibhandaka
I predict that the Crypt Keeper will be the next pattern released.
By ZPjames
why do you say that? i wish it was the next one haha.
By Tkaraoke
I wish that as well...I need to really start ham'in it up! *cough*
By Ajax
I think it may show up eventually and i would carve it.
By vibhandaka
vibhandaka wrote:I predict that the Crypt Keeper will be the next pattern released.
Well, thanks for making me look like an idiot Ryan! :lol:

I just predicted that for fun.
By ZPjames
yeah way to go. nah im just kidding :) i would really like to see my favorite story teller though. he needs to be made this year lol
By ZPjames
halloweens getting closer and closer. please please please i must have this one hahahaha.
By vibhandaka
Okay, how about today? Let's all put forth positive energy toward a crypt keeper stencil. We can make it happen!
By ZPjames
ryan messaged me and told me the reason that there hasnt been one yet was because he couldnt find a good enough picture to relate the stencil to. but i found some and sent them to him and he said that it might happen now but he wouldnt promise anything. so fingers crossed.
By vibhandaka
Great! Thanks for doing that.