Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
That would be cool!! I can't wait 'till the movie is out. Just a few more days.
By Raven
I am so totally voting for a Snape pattern! I plan on seeing HBP this month sometime. I have to admit, I'm excited for it!
By nosferatu

Muggle alert!

That'll be ten points from Gryfindor.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'm looking forward to the movie this weekend and I hope it will give Ryan lots of insperation for new zombie pumpkins.
By shutterbug
Just saw the movie today...Snape is the pattern of choice...but what about Hagrid? :roll:
By nosferatu
Topicus bumpita!

Accio aperecium patternus Snape!
By SaneInsideInsanity
still havnt seen it wanna so bad though
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I found the movie was bittersweet. Some aspects I really enjoyed, but was disappointed overall with the end part. It could have been more exciting if they added more from the books about what happens at Hogwarts near the end.

I seem to find the closer to the end of the series it gets the less I am happy with the movies...sigh if I hadn't read the books first I probably would have loved them.
By Joey
Hey look it's Snape!

Very awesome, I want to carve this one. Though I'm one of the few Harry Potter fans who still believes that Snape is a slimy git even after it all.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Severus Gourdus Immortalo!

Topicus bumpita!

Accio aperecium patternus Snape!
I bet you didn't realize your spell casting skills were so effective, Nos. Not bad for a half-blood. How many years of Hogwarts did it take to learn that Snape stencil summoning charm?

Severus Snape
By paddy_babe
ohhh nice, well done to our resident wizard nos and the ever talented patch master :D

I have a cousin who is a big HP fan who I'm sure would love this :)
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I Love It....Will Have to Add to my Carving List This Year.
By Euri
This is great! Today is my birthday and I consider this one of my best presents. :D It's also a nice touch that you put him under the heros page, Ryan, I like that.

This is a must carve for me this year. Fantastic job.
By vibhandaka
*raises the roof* woot! woot!

I go to lunch and come back to a Snape stencil!!! What more could a girl ask for? Ryan....I think I love you. :wink:
By SuperSonic
awesome i come back from running homein the rain and see this come to life :D perfect...now if Ryan can bring out a stencil on my bday again.... Oct 14th btw :wink: :wink: