Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By shutterbug
OK...I don't know how to get the fotos to here yet...so...I don't mind anytime anyone can get it/them here...thanx Sane...
oh ya Ryan...when is Dumbledor coming 'round the corner?
By nosferatu
Great work shutterbug! I already feel that I am trailing in everyone's wake as people are carving already. Snape is instantly recognizable and as shutterbug has proven, will look fantastic this Halloween
By shutterbug
BTW...he's on a Michaels white ...that's all I can get here...all the orange are gone.I'll probably paint the outside flat black...J
By Tkaraoke
I can't believe how awsome this pattern came out. It's making me smile from my hospital bed. Thanks for the cheering up. This one is going to get some love come Halloween.
By nosferatu
Tkaraoke wrote:It's making me smile from my hospital bed. Thanks for the cheering up. This one is going to get some love come Halloween.
Is that how you ended up in hospital in the first place? A bit of er,...pumpkin love? "Honestly doc, I don't know what happened. I just slipped and fell onto it." :lol:

Nothing too serious I hope and get well soon. Those pumpkin warts disappear when treated with antibiotics...... :lol:
By Tkaraoke
It's like warm apple pie! ROFL

Well, I'm going to be here for a bit. They are going to transfer me to another hospital downtown soon so I'm hoping to get out of here ASAP.