Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
would probably sit well with the initiated (or simply amongst a zombie set up / among zombie stencils?

..ok so the series is quite possibly my most watched zombie movie(s) of recent years.
By GUS
Especially applicable, chop shops & zombie "playgrounds" themes for halloween displays..
By GUS
how about the above logo with "WARNING" (at top)
the logo, then below that "zombies" / viral contaminants / deadly virus / restricted area ..or similar.
?
By paddy_babe
I like that idea! or the bio-hazard sign or something... simple ones that could be used in so many different ways, not just themed displays.... the 28 days later one, is that the 3 half circle ones? (thats what I mean by bio hazard)
By SaneInsideInsanity
the bio hazard symbol you mean its pretty carve able without a pattern

By monstermash
Is this what you were thinking of?
By GUS
Bang on, there's the money shot, got it in one, exactamundo...
(etc)
By paddy_babe
v.nice bag MM :D thats such a cool pattern I think I might attempt it even if there isnt a stencil made :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice work, monstermash. Although that center bit of the symbol would need quite a few more connecting pieces to hold up as a pumpkin pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice work, monstermash. Although that center bit of the symbol would need quite a few more connecting pieces to hold up as a pumpkin pattern. Which I'm sure you know, but just wanted to warn anyone that may attempt to carve that, as is.
By monstermash
I was thinking the same thing Ryan, fine for a bag but pretty easily altered to work on a kin. I did it quickly so i didnt think about it too much. Maybe if the logo was done in two or three parts rather than one it would work. More like the sections on a real bio hazard sign.
By SuperSonic
thats your pattern right there man just print it out and carve it its all cut outs nothin fancy
By SuperSonic
Post some pics when its carved id like to see how it turns out :)