Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There are several standard Thanksgiving images, but I was drawn to the idea of making a pattern of an old American Indian chief. The deep wrinkles of wisdom are perfect for a stencil.

So celebrate Thanksgiving today by having dinner like the Pilgrims, with a Native American at your table. Available for free, my thanks to you.

Native American
By Ajax
Awesome pattern Ryan, it will have to wait till next year though.
By GUS
Thanksgiving Question..

(no googling etc, use your brains from history taught in your youth please)

..What does the village of Fenstanton (in Merrye old England) have to do with the history of both Thanksgiving & US presidency?

:wink: I hope someone knows this, bearing in mind the previous president link question I posed a while back!
By sbean26
Really love this pattern. As I have three pumpkins left over this year, this will definitely be carved. Thanks.
By stoneoaks
Very nice Ryan, Thanks alot!

The native americans soooo got the shaft, its important to honor them as so many folks really dont know or just forget the awful history.

I actually have some time today while the turkey's in the oven....

I didnt get to carve Gobblers Revenge last night and
mabe this is why!

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
By nosferatu
That is such a cool stencil.

As we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I am thinking of combining him with the Grinch stencil to make a Native-ty for Christmas.

Fab
By sbean26
Well, here are the carvings from Thanksgiving yesterday. The Native American was a big hit with everyone.

By nosferatu
Excellent stuff SBean.

He looks even better in the flesh
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great work, sbean! Glad to see the Thanksgiving patterns in use. Here's my Native American carving that served as the table centerpiece for our big dinner.