Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
I'd really love to see a new Thanksgiving pattern (Maybe incorporating the words HAPPY THANKSGIVING on it) thrown into the mix. I know Ryan is still recovering from Halloween but I thought it would be a nice change from ghouls and ghosties.
By gregh3196
I like this idea and i am always ready for more carving. :D
By Kittie
There is a turkey pattern on the site.
By Tkaraoke
I'm thinking something more non-traditional but not as extreme as Gobbler's Revenge. Maybe something comical...
By belli
Thanksgiving is in 7 days...4 pumpkins left from Halloween...will be carving the traditional turkey but would love a new pattern for this holiday :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have an extra pumpkin sitting here, and I'm contemplating what I might carve into it for Thanksgiving. I've already carved my "Classic Turkey" and "Gobbler's Revenge" designs....

Anyone have any specific requests for a good Thanksgiving themed pattern I could add to the collection? I welcome your brainstorms.
By SuperSonic
although i am not part of the American family id suggest something that says Happy Thanksgiving that uses a turkey beak to form the letters then a turkey underneath
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, and my apologies in advance to my non-US minions who may feel left out on this request. One day I'll get around to making patterns for Dia de los Muertos, Canada Day and Guy Fawkes Night. :wink:
By GUS
yes, you ought to feel guilty too (shakes fist at Ryan) :lol:
No figgy pudding (or owt) till you get on the case.

Jimmy Savile day is really big over here, it's second only to xmas in enlightened folks eyes..

(is that not so fellow tea sipping brit minions)?
By GUS
In fact what with both Sir Jimmy day ( a uk Bank holiday) & Sir Patrick Moore day being so close together i'ts easy to drunkenly career from one to the other.
Let's have something to celebrate these two great British figures.
(note for those unfamiliar with sir Patrick, he's the man who nasa rely on to make sure all things space related are safe)
By ZPjames
how about zombie pilgrims??
By matspud
zombiepumpkins wrote:Ah, and my apologies in advance to my non-US minions who may feel left out on this request. One day I'll get around to making patterns for Dia de los Muertos, Canada Day and Guy Fawkes Night. :wink:
Actually The Guy Fawkes one might be interesting. The tradition is that you make a "Guy" ( a bit like a scarecrow) to burn on the bonfire. ( Mind you that is after you have wheeled it round the town asking for a "penny for the guy" )

Maybe this is where TOT started ; a mixture of "Guising" or dressing up for Halloween and collecting money for the "guy" a few days later. What does everyone else think?

Back on topic..... I think a burning "guy" that looks like Jimmy Saville may satisfy more than one request :twisted: and fit for Halloween and Bonfire night.
By stoneoaks
Zombie pilgrims?! Great idea!

Im doing Goblers Revenge on the last kin but......

mabe a turkey with a knife and fork, like as in he's ready to eat not be eaten!
By suzika
Leaf patterns would be good as well. Or a cornucopia, something like that. I am planning on carving the turkey one for my family dinner.