Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
I`m REALLY surprised I haven't suggested this yet!

Being a larger Spidey fan than GL, I figured, why not suggest one of his most known villains (besides the staples).

I would imagine we would get one with his tongue sticking out and barred teeth! :D

Found some good Ref pics :D

The comic book eyes are much better looking, and easier to carve in my opinion

By pagemaster1993
I like the idea. Especially because he is one of the most creepy villains Spider-Man has ever faced.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I like the idea. Especially because he is one of the most creepy villains Spider-Man has ever faced.

Not to mention exactly like him in every way, besides the whole villain thing. :P
By MooBoo
Yes! This gets my vote too. He would look so cool on a pumpkin! :D
By ghostface
I agree. Venom would be a pretty awesome pattern.
By sloaner
Venom would be a nice one, with the spiderman movie out next month it would be popular. Even though Venom isn't in the movie.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A pretty cool Venom painting by Dave Rapoza.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :D That is AWESOME!
By NOONE
A Venom design would be awesome. Maybe even a Green Goblin one. You could have him with a pumpkin bomb. A pumpkin on a pumpkin! Just like Inception! :o
By maegnus
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A pretty cool Venom painting by Dave Rapoza.

I love this painting. It reminds me how much of a blunder casting Topher Grace in the role was. Eddie Brock needs to be massive.
By SuperSonic
maegnus wrote: I love this painting. It reminds me how much of a blunder casting Topher Grace in the role was. Eddie Brock needs to be massive.

Not that he was a blunder, rather that the CGI artists failed to understand how huge in muscles, width, and height that Venom should have been.

Its like how much of a blunder Tobey Maguire was as Spider-Man/Peter Parker
By Zion's Warrior
I feel like this needs a good ol' bump. Venom is such an awesome villain and would look great next to the Spider-Man pumpkin! Please please please let there be a Venom design!