Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
That's the sinister thing about him.....he gives interviews.

I believe he has also written his autobiographies, all nine of them.

He has a pretty extensive rider as well: needs his own personal stylist, ear warmers (two pairs). wood chip cat litter, Krug and he only smokes the finest Havana's.

Apparently, he is a bit of a hell raiser and could give Oliver Reed a run for his money
By sloaner
Seasons dont fear the reaper, but they havent seen a ZP reaper
By nosferatu
Whilst I think Tarot is about as mystical as socks disappearing in a washing machine, some of the imagery on the cards is quite powerful. Some of the Death cards have excellent reapers.

Think I might send a few in envelopes to unsuspecting friends for Halloween......and hope that fate doesn't have a role to play. That might take a bit of explaining.
By SaneInsideInsanity
...I have 3 tarot decks and one oracle...i don;t think it's rubbish. But i do agree some of nthe deaths are awesome and definatly worth consideration
By cyberdman
It is funny how I started this topic on September of 2007 and now it says the topic's author is Sind3315. Hmmm.

Duplication / combination of newer threads with older ones perhaps?

Oh well, I'd still love to see Ryan's take on a ZP version of one of these creatures of the dead. In fact, I am kind of holding one pumpkin off to the side to save for this if suddenly this pattern debuts in the next few days. :twisted:
By SaneInsideInsanity
yup double copies have been combined recently i've noticed it on a few other threads as well
By GUS
So needed on the Zp pages as a unique creation..
By Tkaraoke
GUS wrote:So needed on the Zp pages as a unique creation..
I totally agree! I'd really love to see Ryan's take on the hooded one.
By SaneInsideInsanity
zombiepumpkins wrote:The Grim Reaper has been a pattern I've wanted to do forever. Totally fitting for Halloween, but more "dark" than any black cat. He is DEATH after all.

For some reason, I've been getting more reaper requests this year than ever before. I wonder why the sudden surge in the grim one. I guess he's a "must do."

Unfortunately, time is about up this year, so death may not be calling for you this season. But he'll have you on his list next fall. :twisted:
So shouldnt we have had one last fall?.....I def think hes a must
By Ajax
I have seen many variations of this through pumpkin masters and would love to see Ryans unique and superior take.
By S.A.M
Agreed :) We really do need a Zombie Pumpkins version of the Grim Reaper, please Ryan don't make me use the inferior PM one again :cry: :lol:
By purple1worm
The Grim Reaper is a must-do!! 8)