Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By misspusschops
That's right.... these different time zones have their advantages. I was roaming ZP at 2am this morning and it was nice to have others out there!
By nosferatu
I too was up late and now I am feeling tired. Ahhh.! He's tired!

There is a slight problem with the time zone thing though... The problem is that it has become a 24 hour forum. Great for the site, not so great for those that do sleep from time to time.

I just sleep while I drive now. Use the force - that'll get me home....in a bodybag.
By Sind3315
in the name of The Carver and the holey Gourd. Amen.
You just crack me up!
By nosferatu
No....I'm cracking up.

Get some sleep women. :lol:
By Sind3315
Yea, guess I better crawl into the ol' coffin... *insert creeky noise here*

talk to ya later!
By misspusschops
night night Sind.... spooky dreams!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
oh i like all those reapers
they would be awesome
By Tkaraoke
Speaking of reapers...

I found this incredible Reaper shirt (along with other awesome graphic shirts) at Walmart last night. I'll have to take a picture of it and send it to you guys.

Wow! My camera's battery had just enough juice in it to snap this picture. I would have tried to get a better pic but I'm going to have to wait until my new charger gets here...

By Sind3315
When I get a house, I'm getting a whole herd of those dogs just to run around at Halloween. That'll be enough to scare the freckles off anyone! :lol:
By nosferatu
Well, you'd better get yourself one of these too then.....

.......... I think it is a cat .............erm, I think.
By Sind3315
Now you've just gone to far my friend! :lol: That thing looks like a cross between a cat, a bat, a rat, and a jack rabbit.

Hmmm, could this be Frankenkittie?
By nosferatu
If I saw that thing in the street I wouldn't know wether to feed it, cloathe it or put it out of its' misery.

You can just tell by looking at it that there is trouble in store, that someone is going to pay. If I saw that when I opened the door, I would know that I had ten seconds to live or to be more accurate, ten seconds to die.

I'm calling him Kreuger.
By SaneInsideInsanity
i want those and some crabbits at least in model form for halloween, the dog i would keep around year long just to get a kick outta him....can you imagine that thing licking your face in the morning....
ps it's been a very slow day at work:P
By nosferatu
That's the credit crunch for you!

To save on money for Halloween, how about a combined pet / halloween accessory / super-hero...........BATCAT

By Sind3315
Now that's cute! Looks a bit sinister to me, kinda on the devil side of things. But awesome just the same. I seen an article about that cat in People Magazine a few weeks ago...