Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
ZPjames wrote:yes we need that "sweet transvestite from transexual Transylvania"
It's about time for me to start singing that one on karaoke! hehe!

I've been looking for new Halloween-themed songs to sing (you can only sing Ghostbusters so many times in a decade! LOL) so this year I decided on Gunz N Roses "Used To Love Her".
By CorpseBride
I tried a stencil of the lips the other day (one I made myself). But then...as I was cutting the final piece...my boyfriend came up behind me and scared me!!!! And sliced right through :( Bastard eh!??!?
By nosferatu
LOL

You should have sliced through him instead.!

He's just practicing for Halloween after all.

Still laughing about it now.
By CorpseBride
Trust me I was close.

I got him back good though. I left him a note and told him my baby and I went for a walk. When I was actually hiding in the Laundry Room! WABLAM!! Gotcha back buddy! He screamed a little....kinda sounded like a girl....HAHAHA!
By nosferatu
I never play practical jokes on my wife....not anymore.

I once played a very minor joke on her and she never forgot. I hate flying and about four weeks later we were flying to Paris on a very turbulent flight. I had had my eyes closed for about 20 minutes and was just praying it would end soon. All of a sudden, she grabbed my wrist and said, "Oh my God, we are going to crash!"

She thought this was hilarious!!!

I just sat there......whimpering...checking that I hadn't wet myself.

(I hadn't)
By CorpseBride
OH NO! I guess she did what she had to do to make you stop playing them on her...but yikes! Poor guy.
By rzeznik
ok i am desperate
our costume theme this year is the rocky horror
i need this to complete it
there will be 15 of us in costume and i promise photos!!!!!
By SuperSonic
Tkaraoke wrote: I've been looking for new Halloween-themed songs to sing (you can only sing Ghostbusters so many times in a decade! LOL) so this year I decided on Gunz N Roses "Used To Love Her".

i used to love her oooo yah but i had to kill her LMFAO im 18 and know that song GNR FOEVA but axl is gay as @$#% now
By SaneInsideInsanity
i so have a columbia costume at home lol
By ZPjames
I really want to see Frankenfurter. I think Ryan could really make a cool pattern with him. The lips are also cool and a great icon for the movie.
By jugguhlette
Tkaraoke wrote:Holy Frejole! How could I have missed this thread...

I would *kill* for a Frank N Furter pumpkin! ROFL

There is a RHPC karaoke disc out and every year I sing "Sweet Transvestite" from it. My goal in life is to find a gal who will sing "Dammit, Janet" with me...then I'd marry her!
:D
Irony at it's best. My best friend would sing "Dammit, Janet" with you. However, she married my brother on October 12th. :lol:
By shutterbug
OK...this has to be brought up again...Anything from Rocky Horror would be a treat.Riff Raff,Frank N Furter,Magenta...c'mon Ryan...show up these other "attempts"...j
By amandap80
Another bid for a hot transvestite pumpkin!
By monstermash
Riff-Raff gets my vote!!