Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
I have always thought that Tim Curry is amazingly talented. This is a nice tribute to him. :D Thank you, Ryan!
By SaneInsideInsanity
OMG RYAN! THIS IS THE MOST ABSOUTLY FANTASICAL PATTERN ON THE SITE SO FAR I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND MY FIRST ZOMBIE CHILD WILL BE NAMED AFTER YOUR GENIUs!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Those requesting this pattern have always been very passionate about it. I'm glad to please you, my unconventional conventionists.
By Ajax
nice pattern, i've never watched the movie except for bits and peices here and there so i'm not to familar with the subject matter.
By Donna Destruction
:D I am so carving this one into a foamie as soon as I get home tonight! Thank you Ryan for such sheer genius! BTW - Want to marry me? :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Donna Destruction wrote:Thank you Ryan for such sheer genius! BTW - Want to marry me? :lol:
I've heard similar offers around here. I think marriage to the Patch Master might be one of the prizes for the Cream of the Crop carving contest this year (so be careful Dadja, don't make your display too good)
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Donna Destruction wrote:Thank you Ryan for such sheer genius! BTW - Want to marry me? :lol:
I've heard similar offers around here. I think marriage to the Patch Master might be one of the prizes for the Cream of the Crop carving contest this year (so be careful Dadja, don't make your display too good)
Okay, so this year, I'm not competing.

Or I could win and sell you to the highest bidder :)
By nosferatu
Another great pattern! 8) Funnily enough, I am eating Thai Green Curry at the mo. Hmmmmmmm, Thai food.

Now all we need is him as Pennywise the clown

However, on the hottest curry rating scale, this pattern measures Phal.
By Tkaraoke
What a stellar pattern! I my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw "done"
next to the thread! Lol
By GUS
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:OMG RYAN! THIS IS THE MOST ABSOUTLY FANTASICAL PATTERN ON THE SITE SO FAR I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND MY FIRST ZOMBIE CHILD WILL BE NAMED AFTER YOUR GENIUs!
So that'd be Saneside felonious wickstrand 111 ?
By ZPjames
This looks amazing. It looks just like him...er :-P Can't wait to see what else is coming this season :)
By purple1worm
Nicely done!! :)
By Tkaraoke
The more I look at the pattern the more I can't believe how well Ryan caught his likeness. Very well done indeed!
By Autie5162
How cool is that!!! I am having such a hard time deciding which patterns to do this year!!!