Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
I wish this one would come back on the site or be offered as a ALL ACCESS pattern.
By Dadja
Tkaraoke wrote:I wish this one would come back on the site or be offered as a ALL ACCESS pattern.
I still have it a copy in my binder. So if you want it... just ask
Even more:

The checked ones I'm sure I still have:
Brandon Boyd from Incubus
Chuck (not sure who he is though!)
--> Frank skull - Donny Darko
--> Horseman's Steed
--> Killer Klown
Macphisto from U2
--> Space Monkey 3000
--> Tom Savini 1
--> Tom Savini 2
--> Warren Vanderdark
Thom Yorke from Radiohead
Yami Yugi
--> Rob Zombie
By 500cdn
That Would Be Good
I Am New To ZP And Carving So It Would Be Nice If I Could Get A Copy Of The Retied Patterns
By nosferatu
I am suffering from a mild case of deja-vu!

I'm sure that even someone as strong willed as Ryan will eventually succumb to mounting public pressure and reinstate at least the much lamented Pan-O-Lantern.

I think there are less opinions / conspiracy theories and requests relating to Area 51 than there are about the retired patterns.

If you request a public enquiry into the missing patterns, perhaps get your local congressman / politician involved, then he will enentually be forced to capitulate faster than you can say Lehman Brothers
By sloaner
Someone said that there was a darth maul pattern that was taken off, is that true?
By pumkin-lights
i'm all up for bringing back the retired stencils
we just have to try and find a way to trick ryan into telling us which retirement home he has hidden them in :wink:
By sloaner
Ha I knew it, good stuff Dadja
By Ajax
anyone find anything retired this year?
By SuperSonic
i know this sounds nerdy coming from an 18 year old but can someone resurect the Yami Yugi stencil
By SuperSonic
:lol: true say i forgot about him until you mentioned him.... even though im in canada it doesnt seem like he fits politics in any way presidential, prime minister etc
By Ajax
You took away John Mccain, there goes my most irrelevant pattern theme I was going for this year. He was going to go right next to Jar Jar Binks and Balki Bartokomous :(
By Nasty Canasta
I was going through my old stencils and found few that were not listed in this discussion and I could not find them on the web site (at least I did not see them):

Eric Draven without the crow
Jaws
A different Darthmaul
Fleasheater (that is what the pattern states)

I vote to make them accessible to Monster Harvest accounts.