Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Pumpkin Hunter
I just saw the email with the preview of the next pattern, this is epic. I may need to change my plans for this year.
By Lala
I am so excited for the next pattern. I hope it’s a series or a set !
By sloaner
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:50 pm
Ah, glad you liked the teaser. See, there are benefits of being on the "Pumpkin Scoop" email newsletter. You see some pattern sneak peeks and hints, receive exclusive shop discounts, and hear some insight into my process. :cool:
Odd I'm signed up for that but didn't get the last email. Oh well, all is revealed eventually.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sloaner wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:01 pm
Odd I'm signed up for that but didn't get the last email. Oh well, all is revealed eventually.
Hmm, have you gotten other recent email newsletters? Just wondering if some are getting through, but others aren't. As always, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
By sloaner
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
sloaner wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:01 pm
Hmm, have you gotten other recent email newsletters? Just wondering if some are getting through, but others aren't. As always, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
Just looked and seems I got one in 2012 haha. It was a confirmation link so maybe I didn't click it. Just did so we'll see if I get future newsletters.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
robomurito wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:28 pm
...oh. Sorry. Didn't realize that. I got too excited. :jack_o_lantern:
No worries. :smile: I've been trying something new this year, using the email newsletter to give hints about upcoming patterns, as well as exclusive discount codes to get items from the shop at a reduced price. The hope is to encourage more people to sign up for the newsletter, and then to thank them for doing so with some extra stuff you can't get elsewhere.

Not that any of this stuff needs to be a big secret. But I'm suggesting that people not repeat the newsletter content directly on the forum or on social media, otherwise there's little incentive for people to subscribe to the mail list.

THANK YOU for inviting the emails into your inbox, and I'm glad if the announcements, exclusives, and teasers get you excited! I'm excited too! This has been a good year, and I'm not even done yet. :thumbsup: