Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Dr Ray Stantz: I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Nice thinkin', Ray.
By Ajax
Dr. Peter Venkman: We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!
By SuperSonic
VENKMAN: Rays gone bye-bye Egon, what do you have left?
EGON: Sorry Peter, im terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought
By Ajax
By Ajax
By fad3d
Dr Venkman: Back off man, I'm a scientist.

Egon's "I'm terrified beyond the capacity of rational thought" is a close second.

From the 2nd one..

Ray: you didn't have a slinky as a kid?
Egon: I had part of one. But I straightened it.
By SaneInsideInsanity
:D with the anniversary of ghost busters this year i think its a mush
By SuperSonic
i got lots GB stuff in my room its not funny a hoodie, energy drink that i did have and that is called ectoplasm, the ecto-1 model and boxers :D working on getting some shirts,posters etc i have the sound track too and now with my costume im unstoppable :)
By S.A.M
Well this too gets my vote, I mean it's pretty hard not to vote for it when you've got a Stay Puft head knocker staring you out from the shelf :lol:

Who doesn't love Stay Puft right?
By SuperSonic
very good point S.A.M hes just that loveable tub of walking marshmallow thats 200 feet tall :)
By JMP919
couldn't agree more with this one
By sloaner
I almost got that same figure S.A.M. I can see this on getting turned into a pattern for sure.
By Ajax
25th anniversary this year, Dan Ackroyd was in NB last year or the year before promoteing his wine. I didn't get to see him because i had to work :(. If he comes again i can get him to sign a ghostbuster pattern picture :).
By SuperSonic
Staypuft is the icon of GB besides the Ghostbusters/Janine, and Slimer without any of them it just seems plain :)
By vertigo
We so need a stay puffed man-would work so well with slimer.....