Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
I jumped for JOY :D:D:D:D:D AWESOME pattern MUST carve for my Ray Stantz costume

"We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows .. at the campfires at Lake Annaconda"

Thank you Ryan!!! :D:D:D you ARE a god!!! Me being Stantz unforunatley am not
By JMP919
Love it Ryan! You just made my day!!
By fad3d
KILLER!!! Thanks Ryan, Ill be showing t his one off for sure!! I appreciate it :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm typically a humble guy. But after a run in with Gozer, I've learned that when someone asks you if you're a god... you say YES!
By Hottie McNaughty
This is awesome....I'm carving it tonight! How much do I love Ghostbusters? Yes, I wore my Ghostbusters shirt to go check out Ecto1 at Knott's Berry Farm. And I took a picture. Because I'm a nerd and I'm proud!

By SuperSonic
your so lucky id LOVE to see the Ecto-1
By Hottie McNaughty
SuperSonic wrote:your so lucky id LOVE to see the Ecto-1
It was AMAZING! For just a split second I contemplated jumping the fence and getting inside. But thankfully my hubby intervened and I didn't get kicked out. I told my hubby if he ever wins the lottery to not tell me. Just have Ecto1 sitting in the driveway when I get home. I'd totally drive it around! :lol:
By Ajax
I'm putting in an official request for Gozer :D , maybe next year.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:I'm typically a humble guy. But after a run in with Gozer, I've learned that when someone asks you if you're a god... you say YES!
:shock: you must be Winston hows it going ;)
By stormqueen29
Ok, first of all I love the pattern Ryan.

Second of all,

" You have taken part in the biggest interdimensional cross-rep since the Tunguska blast of 1909"

Which by the way actually occured in 1908.

"We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire at Camp Ocanda."

Anaconda was a snake the last time I checked.

And how much do you want to bet I mis-quoted?

Anywho..... I do love this pattern, and I plan on carving this one.

Gale
By Ajax
Love the pattern Ryan. It was one of the big ones I was waiting for :D , and I mean really big ones :o
By SuperSonic
stormqueen29 wrote:Ok, first of all I love the pattern Ryan.

Second of all,

" You have taken part in the biggest interdimensional cross-rep since the Tunguska blast of 1909"

Which by the way actually occured in 1908.

"We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire at Camp Ocanda."

Anaconda was a snake the last time I checked.

And how much do you want to bet I mis-quoted?

Anywho..... I do love this pattern, and I plan on carving this one.

Gale
i hadnt bothered to watch the movie for quotes i just did it by memory to the best of my ability ill watch it tonight and figure it out
By Ajax
Thats actually really good from memory Sonic i wouldn't have remembered all that without googleing it.
By SuperSonic
I only watched 5 times after i first saw it in the same week :D (which by the way was 4-6 yars ago)