Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sswandler
I would like to see if anyone could do up the pattrens of the 2 creatures from Pan's Labyrinth I think that they mould make for a couple of great patterns.

Thanks
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I own the DVD, but I've never seen the movie yet. Maybe I will watch it soon, and it can provide some pattern inspiration.
By Dans banana Loafcake
zombiepumpkins wrote:I own the DVD, but I've never seen the movie yet. Maybe I will watch it soon, and it can provide some pattern inspiration.
Wait... you own it but you havent watched it!?!?! Dude that is something you HAVE to change this weekend! Watch it seriously its an amazing film, totally not what I was expecting when I sat down to watch it. Couple of the characters have given me inspiration for stencils I'm sure they'd do the same for you... Faun and Pale man. Watch it seriously!

Dan
By VoteQuimby
Pan's Labyrinth is an awesome movie. I would love a pattern of Pan or Pale Man.
By sloaner
This was a great movie, and thats saying alot from me cuz I hate to read while I watch tv/movies. The faun would be cool and the Pale Man would be real creepy but in a good way.

Last edited by sloaner on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By vibhandaka
That guy with the eye hands is SO creepy! I have eye-a-phobia, so he really makes me shudder!
By sloaner
same here, I would never be able to wear contact lenses
By Sind3315
Ooo that is really creepy! Good idea for a pattern...
By Meya
There's just something super creepy about Pale Man. *shudder* Yeah, I'd love to see a pattern too!

I bet there are even some creepy eyeballs out there that could be popped into the pumpkin for added effect!