Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By belli
Don't really remember the movie but my sister was afraid of the dolls in this movie. I got her a t-shirt with the movie poster on it a few years ago and she screamed when she opened the gift. Just the reaction I was hoping for :twisted:

Not sure if a pattern can be made of this but here is the poster for reference:

By CombichristGirl
omg i know this is old but it would be awesome.
i was begining to think i was the only person to ever see this lmao
By nosferatu
I remember watching "Dolls" and slagging it off big time.
Personally, I have hated dolls from an early age which was partially heightened by Robbie's clown doll in Poltergeist. Funnily enough, I'm not over fond of going to the circus either. Must be a coincidence.

Great trick on your sister by the way. :D However, I would react the same if someone bought me a T Shirt with a picture of Sloth out of The Goonies. Now there's a pattern waiting to be carved....but not by me :shock:
By belli
I actually created a pumpkin pattern of the Dolls poster myself. I dressed up as a doll last year for Halloween and used the movie poster as my inspiration. Here's a pic from another message I posted:
belli wrote:...I also created a pumpkin stencil of the poster, you can see the pumpkin in this photo:

Here is a close up:
and slumped over at the party:
Last edited by belli on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By badgers
OMG!!! that costume is freaking scary as hell!!!! It's also pretty freaking awesome!!! :) Cool pumpkin in the background too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You had to bring up those pics again, belli? My nightmares will return now! :( :lol:
By nosferatu
Awesome costume and truly fantastic pumpkin. You could start your own website!

I had a great Uncle who had a glass eye and he used to take it out and hold it round the door to see who was coming. We used to think it was hilarious. When he took his teeth out however, we used to flee screaming, then cry and hide until he went home. I was nineteen at the time.

When he died about 15 years ago, we all wanted that eye but nobody wanted the teeth. Both disappeared under mysterious circumstances............
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:Awesome costume and truly fantastic pumpkin. You could start your own website!

I had a great Uncle who had a glass eye and he used to take it out and hold it round the door to see who was coming. We used to think it was hilarious. When he took his teeth out however, we used to flee screaming, then cry and hide until he went home. I was nineteen at the time.

When he died about 15 years ago, we all wanted that eye but nobody wanted the teeth. Both disappeared under mysterious circumstances............
u cannot buy entertainment like that
im sure he's still laughing about that
By nosferatu
He used to say that his original eye got stolen when he was asleep, so he used to sleep with his eyelids open after that. To clean it, he used to put it in his cup of tea. We would freak and make sure the cup was thrown away after he had gone home.

Had he been around now we would have called him Sauron