Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By BigScience
Well, I was walking through Michaels yesterday (July 17!!) and saw that they had their Fall Decorations and Foam Pumpkins out and already have carving on the brain. I thought I might as well kick of the 2019 Wish List Thread for our dear, awesome Patchmaster.

1. Stranger Things (Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Will, Joyce, Hopper, Eleven (updated?), Steve, Nancy, Max, Jonathan, a demogorgan)
2. Avengers (Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, Drax, Gamora, Thanos, Vision, Hawkeye, Black Widow)
3. Hotel Transylvania (Frank, Murray, Wayne, Invisible Man, Blobby, Jonathan, Mavis)
4. Toy Story (Rex, Hamm, Slinky, Bo Peep)
5. Young Frankenstein (Dr. Fronkensteen, Igor, the Monster)
6. Muppets (Gonzo, Rowlf, Fozzie, Piggie)
7. Star Wars (Luke, Han, R2, Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo)

I realize that these are categories rather than individual patterns, but we carve stuff in our foamies in sets.

Thanks Patchmaster for your awesome patterns so far! With over 180 Foamies Carved and displayed every year, your work covers easily 70% of them are your designs. You rock!
portercat liked this
By Ajax
1. Voltron.
2. Megaman.
3. Castle Grayskull.
4. Terminator.
5. Michonne.
6. Soundwave.
7. Universal Monsters.
8. Snake Plissken.
9. Blade.
10. Link.

Ernest scared stupid and Chief Hopper have my support. :thumbsup:
By sloaner
BigScience wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:56 am
Well, I was walking through Michaels yesterday (July 17!!) and saw that they had their Fall Decorations and Foam Pumpkins out and already have carving on the brain. I thought I might as well kick of the 2019 Wish List Thread for our dear, awesome Patchmaster.
Crap they already have the pumpkins out! I must be slipping in my old age. I'll go check them out soon. And yes I agree with most of Big Science's post.

More Star Wars, Marvel and Stranger things!

I know you can't do everything in 1 year but I would be happy with just Thanos and the gauntlet. Anything else would just be the gravy on top lol.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Ah yes, the annual wish list! Here it goes:

1. Dr. Loomis (I'll keep begging for this each and every year)
2. Laurie Strode from original Halloween
3. Happy Toyz truck from Maximum Overdrive ( I know this is a real long shot, but it would be a cool pattern!)
4. The Creeper from Jeepers Creeper (Again another long shot, but it would be sweet!)
5. The Night He Came Home - The original Halloween poster
6. Christine
7. Any additional Stranger Things pattern
8. Any additional Star Wars patterns
9. Stephen King
10. Any characters from Preacher
By Beast75
Here's my list

1. Papa Emeritus III
2. Metaluna Mutant (This Island Earth)
3. Bub (Day of the Dead)
4. Dr Decker (Nightbreed)
5. Dr Herbert West (Re-animator)
6. Alien Species (Bad Taste Peter Jackson Film)
7. Chatterer Cenobite
8. Oderous Urungus (Gwar)
9. Stephen/Flyboy (Dawn of the Dead)
10, Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
Ghuleh liked this
By Skellington0327
1. Captain Marvel
2. Wonder Woman
3. Black Panther
4. Avengers
5. More Star Wars
6. Hatbox Ghost (Haunted Mansion)
7. Scar (Lion King)
8. Little Mermaid
9. Targaryen anything (Game of Thrones)
10. Mortal Kombat
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love these wishlists, and it's helpful for me to decide what to design. Seeing your lists is also interesting because your individual interests come through. I get a little insight into each of your personalities and tastes. Some of you love heroic Disney, some of you like gross gore from the 80s.

Some franchises are tough to full accomplish. I'll never have all the characters for Star Wars, Avengers or Harry Potter. Their worlds are too expansive. So I like what you did with your list, BigScience - adding a list of characters next to the franchise. Such as: Avengers (Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, Drax, Gamora, Thanos, Vision, Hawkeye, Black Widow) Now if you do that, should I assume that is your order of preference? Does that mean you'd rather have Captain Marvel before Black Widow?
By BigScience
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm
So I like what you did with your list, BigScience - adding a list of characters next to the franchise. Such as: Avengers (Captain Marvel, Star-Lord, Drax, Gamora, Thanos, Vision, Hawkeye, Black Widow) Now if you do that, should I assume that is your order of preference? Does that mean you'd rather have Captain Marvel before Black Widow?
I didn't really list them in order of preference, BUT...

I would LOVE to finish out the Guardians first. Captain Marvel and Thanos would be after that and then down the list :smile:
By punchi
Moon’s Haunted...

I’d love some Destiny patterns since Shadowkeep is coming October 1, specifically, Eris Morn!

A demogorgon from stranger things

More scary faces like Bloody Mary, that scary baby face, and the immortals mask from 300.

Individual lock, shock, and barrel.

Bats. We need a cool bat pattern.
By Lala
More cats. Lots of cats

Michonne

Rhett and Link 😂