Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By belli
Hi Gixer...not sure if Ryan will be creating a Stormtooper pattern this year but there are a couple that I found on-line through the Star Wars website. Not sure if I can post the link on this site so if you want them, I can e-mail them to you. They are not ZP quality but they will work. Looks like you have some good carving skills so they shouldn't be too hard to carve.

Just send me a PM and I'll send you the link and/or patterns.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Other people's patterns? :o Ok fine, I guess I'll have to make you a Stormtrooper pattern then. Stay tuned.
By belli
WWWWOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting a Stormtrooper ZP style!!

Thanks Ryan :D
By Tkaraoke
Now that is some good news! I'd love to see some more ZP themed Star Wars stencils. Yoda & Chewy were getting lonesome! LOL
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:Now that is some good news! I'd love to see some more ZP themed Star Wars stencils. Yoda & Chewy were getting lonesome! LOL
Dont forget Darth Maul. Or are you an Original trilogy pure blood Tkaraoke? I some how cant see anyone asking for Jar Jar Binks! :lol:

Obviously a Stormtrooper would be awsome but the Fett would rock too as would Emperor Palpatine. And a minor character that although didn't do too much in the films would look super cool on a stencil Bib Fortuna ( Jabba's assistant) Heck, even Jabba himself.

Dan
By Gixer
NOT a fan of the prequels I'm afraid. Terrible script, bad actors - who the hell decided Hayden Christansen was good enough for Anakin?!?!?
By Tkaraoke
Kind of wish I could forget the new movies! LOL
:lol:
They were ok but they didn't have the heart and soul of the original movies. I've seen the original star wars movies tons of times but have only seen the other ones only once.

Fett, Jabba, and all of these other ones are great requests and I hope they make it to the ZP site!
8)
By sodajazz
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:I some how cant see anyone asking for Jar Jar Binks! :lol:
*cough cough* I actually did ask someone for jar jar Binks lol, funny story really someone had made their own stencils and carved them ...there was a cool looking jar jar one ...well it was a must have and he quite graciously shared :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Oh I'm really sorry to hear that Sodajazz. Hope your better now after your bout of insanity! :wink: :lol:

Dan
By Dans banana Loafcake
He doesn't offend me, I just rather he wasn't there in the films, plus both Anakins stink (Hayden Christensen and Jake Llyodd) and the only two good things from the Phantom Menace ie, Darth Maul and Qui Gon Jinn were killed off!

They did get progressivley better but not to the standard of the originals. Palpatine and Obiwan got better too but all the films were just special effects after special effects and in the end it got in the way of the characters. I got the impression that Lucas was sooo focused in geting from a to b (b being the start of A new Hope) that he left no room for character development and dialog. Shame really. Anyway enough of my rant, sorry I teased you Sodajazz. :wink:

Dan
By sodajazz
lol Dan I have thick skin :lol:

I must admit I am more of a fan of the original trilogy.. but the jar jar binks pumpkin carving was sooo cool... I may carve it this year and dedicate it to you :D :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Watching Jar Jar was neither "comedy" or "relief"!

ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: