Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
The handbook says that carving real pumpkins in late March is strange and unusual. I myself am strange and unusual.

These two patterns are available to print today, in honor of the 30th anniversary of Beetlejuice.
Adam Maitland Pumpkin Pattern
Barbara Maitland Pumpkin Pattern

If you don't have actual pumpkins to carve in March, you can watch my new video instead. It's showtime!

BrookR1, purple1worm liked this
No freezing or foreign importing of these pumpkins. :razz: In fact, freezing them would be bad. The ice would break down the fibers, and turn the pumpkin to mush when thawed.

I just kept these 'kins in a safe place since September 2017. Pumpkins are naturally sealed, so as long as you don't damage the skin, they can last a remarkably long time. I've kept some until spring before. Just need to keep an eye on them, because if they start to rot, they could go fast.
amandap80 liked this
Yes, everything what Ryan said. As they are stored properly, the time that you can keep them also depends on variety, some have long storage time, larger and the hybrid varieties are prone to last for quite long time. I had some of them for almost over a year.
I am so excited to carve these! These may be the the first on the carve list this year. :jack_o_lantern: