Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
You know....

I was thinking a couple of Greatful Dead stencils would be a great addition to the Rock Gods section. I was thinking a long the lines of either one of the Bears (or a line of them going around the pumpkin) or the skull with the "crown of roses" around it's head. Even the basic skull logo would be cool.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I actually started working on the skull logo several years ago, when Zombie Pumpkins was just a sprout of a site. I guess I forgot to finish that one. Maybe I'll pull that unfinished design out of the archives.
By Tkaraoke
Bad zombie! No brains until you finish this stencil!
:lol:

I might just have to experiment with the "line of dancing bears" idea on my own. I know I've seen tons of pictures of them and I'm sure it might not be that hard to come up with a stencil on my own. Then again, folks like you make this stuff look easy. That's the sign of true talent in my opinion.
By 2manyferrets
I love the idea of the dancing bears. I think it is a great idea to have them wrapping around a pumpkin/watermelon. They are one of my favorite bands. :lol:
By reignman40
Just noticed this one and just had to show my support. Grateful Dead anything would be cool. MORE ROCK GODS THIS YEAR! I love all the rock stencils.