Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Woah! I about flipped out when I saw this one tonight! I think I'm going to hold off and put that one on a pumpkin this year. It will sure be different from all of the others I plan to be doing this year.
By cyberdman
Another winner. Thanks.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Ryan This is by far my favourite melon carving. Its absolutly amazing :shock:

Just in awe.

Dan
By sleigher75
"Just when you thought it was save to carve a pumpkin."

Jaws is one of the best(scariest) movies ever, I simply can't wait for Halloween to carve this pumpkin. Awesome as always Ryan.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. :) I was inspired to do a shark pattern because summer time is beach time... but he came out scary enough that I just might move him to the Movie Monsters section in the fall and label him "Jaws." I mean, it looks enough like Spielberg's aquatic abomination of Amity Island, right?
By Tkaraoke
Maybe you should call him "Bruce"! lol

When I saw it the first thing that came to my mind was Jaws and how (when I first saw the film) terrified I was of the ocean. I didn't want to go to the beach for awhile after that one! LOL
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:Maybe you should call him "Bruce"! lol

When I saw it the first thing that came to my mind was Jaws and how (when I first saw the film) terrified I was of the ocean. I didn't want to go to the beach for awhile after that one! LOL
:lol: :lol:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water Tkaraoke!

Think Bruce is already pride of place in the ZP patch in Kreatures for Kids. Seems like he now has a sharky friend to keep him company. :D

Dan
By sleigher75
Tkaraoke wrote:
Maybe you should call him "Bruce"! lol

I think Tkaraoke was referring to the fact that the 4 animatronic sharks used to bring "Jaws" to life were named "Bruce" after Steven Speilberg's lawyer.

I don't know for sure, but I just assumed the shark in "Shark Tale" was named "Bruce" in homage to "Jaws". Anybody know for sure?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Right on, Sleigher comes through once again with the horror movie trivia! Yep, the animatronic sharks used in Jaws were nicknamed Bruce.

I actually thought about naming my shark stencil Bruce, in honor of Jaws. But I think the Pixar crew beat me to it, when they named their lead shark character in "Finding Nemo" the same. As Dan metioned, I already have that one on the Kreatures for Kids page.

I've never seen it officially confirmed, but I assume they picked that name as an homage to Jaws. The other sharks in that movie have ocean themed named like "Anchor" and "Chum." So for them to give the great white a name like "Bruce," I figure they must have had Jaws in mind.
By Dans banana Loafcake
sleigher75 wrote:Oh that's right, it was "Finding Nemo" not "Shark Tale". Duh.
And I'm Duh for not knowing the animatronic shark in Jaws was nicknamed Bruce! Oh well :roll:

Dan