Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By jhouze
It may have already been suggested or too late for this season but I really want to put my request in for some classic Wonka pumpkins. I usually do a display of 5 or so related pumpkins so I'd love a Wonka, Oompa Loompas, a Charlie? All from the classic movie of course which is likely one of my all time favorites.

Just want to say thanks for the many years of patterns so far! I always look forward to what's coming next and I can't wait to figure out what I'll be carving this year.

Jade
Jade, is it October 31st 2016? No? Then it's not too late for this season! I'll design patterns until I collapse on November 1. :lol:

Thanks for the nice post, glad to see you here on the forum. Lots to talk about (and carve) very soon.
That's a fantastic representation of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka. You've hit it out of the park with these last two designs and I can tell it's going to be a good year! I may be adjusting my plan for what I want to carve in the coming weeks. Great job Ryan!
This is absolutely amazing. I can already tell this is going to be a good season. I have to ask you all one thing. Who else started humming or singing Pure Imagination when they saw this? I know I hummed it.
This and Vader are both amazing pretty crazy you can make complete cut through designs so detailed. You are definitely the master of your craft and may even becoming a little bit famous? Maybe one day we will see you on tmz.
Raven wrote:Not only are the patterns so far this year completely amazing, but I'm loving the video's with them as well! :thumbsup:
Me too. I wonder if every pattern is going to have a video, or just the really special ones?
Love this year so far. Two stellar choices right out the gate!! :thumbsup:

Now the only real secret is who the new mascot is. :!:
Ryan, dude, you are ridiculous. This is spectacular. Upon seeing I immediately renewed for Monster Harvest. Loving all the new patterns. All of them a must carve for me so far!