Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
My biggest problem with David is that he looks way too young to play The Doctor. I'm still pissed at Christopher Eccleston for leaving the show! Really ticked me off when he appeared on Heroes for about 5 seconds then *poof*, he was gone again.
By matspud
I thought the same when he took over but he has this really scary dark ruthless side. On a couple of occasions in the last series I have been alsmost as frightened of the doctor as the Baddies. He plays it as this bouncy , light, slightly silly and mad character then all of a sudden BANG!! scary man! It kind of what I would expect of someone who had seen so much.
By Tkaraoke
matspud wrote:then all of a sudden BANG!! scary man! It kind of what I would expect of someone who had seen so much.
That's a great way to describe it! The Doctor has seen so much death and destruction in his lifetimes that you would think it would get to him sooner or later. It would be interesting to have the doctor "break down" and finally mourn the loss of his companion Adric who died during the Peter Davison era. He never really had time to grieve over his loss and always seemed a little too cold hearted to me.
By balsak40
Ah.. the co star death. Adric. I thought that was sweet! There was some heavy forshadowing to that death though through the episodes and it shouldn't be a surprise he bit it. Tennent's role was similar w/ rose. "Oh, your gone", next adventure.

Pick up the DVD with Adric's "death" (Title escapes me at this time). BBC put a spin that he survived the explosion. Good stuff!
By balsak40
Tkaraoke wrote:My biggest problem with David is that he looks way too young to play The Doctor. I'm still pissed at Christopher Eccleston for leaving the show! Really ticked me off when he appeared on Heroes for about 5 seconds then *poof*, he was gone again.
Eccleston said the BBC crew was too demanding and the hours worked was ridiculous. He couldn't handle the pressure.

I agree with you though. He was an awesome doctor. Dalek is by far the best episode. He just shows how the doctor is tired of fighting these monsters and literally snapped. SWEET!
By kumakumasan
I'd like to hop on the bandwagon for some Doctor Who stencils! Daleks would be at the top of my list, but a Tardis, Captain Jack, and the 10th doctor would be great to have as well.
By Hallowed_Be_Thy_Name
kumakumasan wrote:I'd like to hop on the bandwagon for some Doctor Who stencils! Daleks would be at the top of my list, but a Tardis, Captain Jack, and the 10th doctor would be great to have as well.
:D Count me in for a Captain Jack toon and David Tennant too!
By GUS
yep, a few Dr Who would DEFINITELY be top banana.

Due to it's directors pedigree (not forgetting comics background) really has sewn together several generations with an immaculate rebirth series of a tired old character.
If it wasn't for 2000 AD comic here in the uk (& it's writers moving over to u.s. comics a helluva lot of tv & US comics would have taken a lot longer to get our questioning, cynical, DARK superheroes)

Personally I'd like to see some of the 2000 AD characters such as Nemesis the warlock, Tomas de Torquemada et al.
By DragonMom
i would love to see some dr.who. The tardis would be awesome. daleks and the Dr himself would be great :)
By shinysun
A dalek stencil would rock. And the cybermen. But really anything from Doctor Who would be great!
By MercuryKitty
I'd love to see new series Doctor Who patterns like 9, 10, Rose, and Captain Jack Harkness and Torchwood stuff like Weevlis or the Doctor's Hand that Jack keeps in a jar. :D
By matspud
I still have 7 pumpkins left mwaiting for David ( 10th Dr) a cyberman, a dalek and any others. Just a ltlle hint Ryan :D
By Tkaraoke
This has nothing to do with pumpkins but EVERYTHING to do with Doctor Who....

This was posted on another site I visit and I was so taken with it I had to share with all of the fellow Dr Who fans out there:

Time Crash
By Tkaraoke
It was so awesome to see Peter as The Doctor again. I remember scratching my head and trying to figure out why The Doctor's body changed from a curly haired, scarf wearing older fellow to a younger, blond haired person. The confusion wouldn't last too long but it was my introduction to WHO universe. I really want to buy the new series on DVD but they are going for $80 a season. I'm going to wait until I can get a better deal than that. Our US show season box sets normally go for about $35-$45...or at least that's about as much as I want to pay! LOL