Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
My 2 year old daughter was asking for a Dora and boots pattern last night while she was looking at the site with me so I had to ask. Would also take super wings. Anything that the 3 and under crowd would understand.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm hear ya. I need more patterns for the preschool and pre-preschool age. Although, characters aimed at this age are notoriously tough to make into patterns because they're drawn so simply. Look at the nose on Dora or Boots. Just tiny thin dots, basically. Not connected by anything, how can you make that bit of pumpkin skin float? That is the eternal struggle.
By Ajax
Its okay ill just have to expose her to friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street a little earlier then planned.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:Its okay ill just have to expose her to friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street a little earlier then planned.
:lol: Her daddy may not have the best judgement, but he has a good sense of humor.

In all seriousness, keep the kiddie pattern suggestions coming, I'm sure I'll be able to deliver on something.