Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Grindhouse is a new film consisting of two feature-length segments, directed by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino, Planet Terror and Death Proof!

Theses would be brilliant as stencils, for crying out loud the girl in planet Terror has a gun for a leg!!! Genius! I havent seen the film yet as its not out in the UK but It looks as daft as it does cool!

Dan
By Tkaraoke
Hi Dan!

The movie had tanked big time in the US but I'd still love to see it. I've been seeing other films but the best that has come out is on called HOT FUZZ from the blokes who gave us SHAUN OF THE DEAD. I think "FUZZ" has been out in the UK for awhile and if you haven't seen it, it's pretty damn creepy towards the end of the flick.
By Wedge
Well I didn't think Grindhouse was that bad. Planet Terror, the first film, was a great twist of a zombie movie. Death trap was a good slasher film. I don't think people knew what to expect when they went to watch the movie. I personally think the only way to watch them was at the drive-in which is exactly where I saw it at.
By Dans banana Loafcake
I wish we had drive in's over here, but we just dont have the weather for it.
:cry:

Dan
By Tkaraoke
I finally saw the film before it left theaters and I thought it was pretty damn good. Not sure why people didn't go and see this one. So far I've been kind of disappointed with the Summer movies so far with the exception of Shrek The Third. I've hearing very mixed reviews of "Pirates" and I'm going to have to see it before the tv is flooded with new clips from the movie.
By Pumpkin King
I liked planet terror slightly better than death proof only because death proof lagged for a while in the middle, but the end was great. I was disappointed with pirates, it seemed like they could have cut out like an hour of the movie.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Grindhouse - I thought the "Planet Terror" half was a lot of over-the-top fun. Absurd levels of action and gore. I don't know if it's popular enough to warrant a carving stencil, but the diseased zombie sickos from that movie would certainly look cool on a pumpkin (even if you didn't know what movie inspired the design). As for the "Death Proof" portion of the Grindhouse, the car chases were awesome but the mostly unrelated dialog scenes that padded the rest of the movie had me dozing.

Pirates - The first movie is one of my all-time favorites. I thought the second one tried to cram in a little too much, but it was still a lot of fun and had great visuals. Seems like the 3rd might be more of the same, but I haven't seen it yet. Regardless, I predict that you'll see some new Pirates of the Caribbean stencils on this site by Halloween.
By matspud
POTC3 was great. My 8yr old sat through the whole thing (unlike 2) Lot more fun than 2 but I suppose 2 really just set the scene for 3.

Can't wiat for Shrek 3 though. That looks amazing.