Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
just looking back on last year looks like you were done around this time with frozen being the big finale. Any more plans for 2015? I still have 6 pumpkins unspoken for but would be happy with one or two more surprises. I love the momentum coming into this final stretch.
By Raven
I'm wondering the same thing. I have 4 'kins left and a tentative plan for 2 of them.. maybe 3 of them. I'm almost afraid to do the 2 and then decide I like something else that has shown up better.. This is too stressful! :P
By monstermash
I've just decided on my pick for this year but there's always that part of me that wants to keep a couple of kins bare until I know for sure we've had our lot. It's just making sure I have enough time to carve if I wait. So stressful :lol: :P First world problems eh!
By LookItsAlex
LoL! Yes. That's exactly where I'm at too. 4 funkin's left and I'm so worried if i carve them now, I won't have any for potential epic carving(s) that may pop up. :?

Note to 2016 self: Stock up on even MORE pumpkins. (but when is that never a yearly goal :lol: )

Let's be real though...I'm mainly just holding out for additions to a certain "witchy" VIP from last year...praying to the pumpkin gods they join their sister :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: HeHe

But either way...killer selection of carves this year! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm not holding back any patterns right now. But that doesn't mean I won't be overwhelmed with some creative spark at the last minute. Should I officially call it, and say that new patterns are done for this year? Or allow the creative juices to flow and drop last minute patterns? I don't want to intentionally frustrate anybody.
By Crazycarver1987
Personally i'm all for last minute patterns!
more for next year! :lol:
By ghostface
I still don't have my Sanderson Sisters! Or Mulder and Scully! Or Herbert West! Or Sidney Prescott! :lol: :lol: Well I'd be happy with anything :lol:
By Ajax
Any chance you have a walking dead pattern half finished left at the bottom of your bag maybe behind a half drunk bottle of mountain due or behind a discarded Justin Bieder idea from long ago.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If there are any half-finished patterns lingering around, mentioning your preferences helps put them on the top of the pile. Just look at what happened when you brought up Ash's long face again.
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:If there are any half-finished patterns lingering around, mentioning your preferences helps put them on the top of the pile. Just look at what happened when you brought up Ash's long face again.
So you're saying if I keep mentioning Sidney, it might happen?! :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:If there are any half-finished patterns lingering around, mentioning your preferences helps put them on the top of the pile. Just look at what happened when you brought up Ash's long face again.
Long Face Ash wasn't on your radar for 2015? I'm glad you made it. Personally I'd love to see Michonne but only if and when she is ready to be released, I can imagine she would be more difficult. I'd like to see something like Terminator, or Predator. Still like to see James T Kirk shatner, Rod Serling,. Alfred Hitchcock, Stephen King. You should do a pole like you did when you pulled the crypt keeper out of nowhere. My vote would go for anything walking dead and terminator second. If your done though amazing year, dispite late launch hiccups the patterns flowed at a nice pace and there's some really awesome ones to choose from and thankfully I'm not going to have leave out many of this seasons with 25 pumpkins to do.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Long Face Ash has never been far from my radar. But sometimes I'm not sure what I feel like designing (or polishing to completion) next. And sometimes all it takes is to read one request in my email or on this forum, and then I say... "Ah, let me try that right now, what the heck." And sometimes it clicks.

Someone recently suggested Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams. I thought, "Would that be easy to do? Hmm, let me just try real quick...." BAM. Done.

Ajax, every other idea you mentioned is high on my hit list. It's baffling to me how I some characters continually get left out. Every year I think, "This is the time for Vader and Predator and Hitchcock." Then somehow it's Halloween and we're saying, "Maybe next year."

On the bright side, it's it nice to know that there are still popular and in-demand ideas still to be done? That means we have some exciting pattern launches and show stoppers for upcoming Halloween seasons. It would be sad if we ever got to a point where we were saying, "Oh well, everything cool and popular has already been done."

Although, even if that did happen, then I'd just start over and make a newer version of every single character. :lol:
By Lala
I would still love to see something Star Wars so I can get Steve to carve something this year - he's not doing it unless it's Star Wars.

and of course, I love Michonne and still begging for a Sugar Skull, but you know that :D
By SuperSonic
Let me drop you a line (*cough PARAGRAPH*) As to some awesome surprises you could throw at us for an end of season parade.

1. Ellen Ripley (this one would be perfect)
2. Darth Vader
3. Yoshi (with my gaming theme this one would REALLY work in my favor)
4. Stephen King
5. Baymax
6. Alice (from Maddness Returns)
7. Michonne (Walking Dead)
8. Ultron
9. Gru (Despicable Me)
10. Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)

That's about all I got for now.