Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By duskstardust
Do printed patterns no longer include a preview showing the image of a carved pumpkin in the bottom right hand corner? I always remember seeing this in past years, and I'm pretty sure it's on some of my saved patterns. Maybe my computer isn't printing correctly?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The patterns should all still print with this small preview in the corner of the page. Is this not showing up for you, with multiple patterns? If so... which designs are doing this? Do you have any images of the printed page you can share? We'll figure it out!
By duskstardust
This is how the patterns appear when I print them.
[image removed]

I printed out the free Spock pattern to check and make sure my flash player was working without issue and then I printed Mortem the Moon. Neither of these had a preview in the corner for me, although it looks like my printer is a little low on ink so I'm thinking that may be it. I plan to try on another printer and see if that solves the problem.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
duskstardust, thanks for posting that image, that was actually very helpful.

I removed it for now, just so others don't use the file to get a free pattern. ;)

But it's pretty clear to me what's happening now. I notice the printed page is also lacking the grey fill that is supposed to be inside all the black outlines of the pattern.

So my guess is that your printer is somehow set to print black and white only... like literally, only the entirely black parts will print. Anything in a shade of grey is just not printing. This includes the pattern fill, the sample image in the corner, and the difficulty level that is printed in the corner. All are grey.

So I'd check your printer settings and see if you can tell it to print color, or greyscale. Something besides black line art. I'm hoping you can find an option for that.

Also, the print system doesn't use the Flash plugin any more, so that shouldn't be related to the problem.
By duskstardust
Thanks so much for your quick response! I'll mess with my printer and see if I can fix it. I was given this printer recently, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the problem.