Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I noticed the fright night pattern in the avatar select menu, and it doesn't seem that it's on the site anymore.

When it was on the site, i hadn't seen the movie. But since then, I viewed it OnDemand and i LOVED it. When I went back, the pattern was gone :cry:. Would it be possible for Ryan to bring it back for this year?
It is easily in my top 5 favourite patterns (might be my fav). Truly terrifying to look upon. A great translation of a great poster. I remember seeing the VHS box art in video stores as a kid and being spooked.
pagemaster1993 wrote:If I am correct the Fright Night pattern was a V.I.P. a couple years ago.
Ah, that might be why it's not there anymore :lol:. Still, would it be possible to bring it back? By the way, while on the subject, how are the V.I.P patterns this year?
By S.A.M
It's been in my possible carve pool since it was introduced but this year I think I'm gonna have to carve it too, it's a fantastic pattern for a great movie and should make it's way back on to the site, I know it was a VIP but American Werewolf in London made the transition from VIp to main site pattern.

The films writer and director Tom Holland re-tweeted my Tweet a while a go:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I showed amandap80's and Ghostface's carves, name checked of course so you guys know that the film's writer / director saw your carves, he might have even come here looking for it Patch Master ;) :thumbsup:
S.A.M wrote:It's been in my possible carve pool since it was introduced but this year I think I'm gonna have to carve it too, it's a fantastic pattern for a great movie and should make it's way back on to the site, I know it was a VIP but American Werewolf in London made the transition from VIp to main site pattern.

The films writer and director Tom Holland re-tweeted my Tweet a while a go:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I showed amandap80's and Ghostface's carves, name checked of course so you guys know that the film's writer / director saw your carves, he might have even come here looking for it Patch Master ;) :thumbsup:
Whoa! That's so cool! That's kind of crazy to see the differences of my carves from 2011 to now :shock: :lol: