Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
YES!! #9 is a must carve. And #10! Such an inventive pattern! I love it! Absolutely amazing batch of VIP's this year! Can't wait to see what else is in store for the last few days of the season! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
By SuperSonic
Raven wrote:I don't see #9 and #10.. :cry:
I'm in the same boat :(
Raven wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:
Raven wrote:I don't see #9 and #10.. :cry:
I'm in the same boat :(
Now I see #10..but not #9. :P
I'm still just seeing last years 9 and 10. Wait never mind. Just needed to hit refresh a few times.
By b2b
:lol: # 9...spot on! Please don't tell me Lurch, Fester, Pugsley and Thing were past V.I.P. patterns I missed! :( If so, I vote for resurrection!
Last edited by b2b on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
b2b wrote::lol: # 10...spot on! Please don't tell me Lurch, Fester, Pugsley and Thing were past V.I.P. patterns I missed! :( If so, I vote for resurrection!
To my knowledge they were not. I should also note that this doesn't mean that they will be next year either.
By SuperSonic
So down to do #10 (now that I see what it is). The only thing is... what to take out now? :?:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Will probably carve 8 of the 10. Pretty happy with them all. Love # 9 great likeness wish we had her brother :wink: . Love 7 and 8 both look really cool.,The VIP are always my favorite patterns and still are this year I feel your more open to taking risks with them and it usually pays off.
By lonogod
I love that all of the VIP patterns can be viewed by everyone now! I can honestly say that I will sign up next year because there are at least three and possibly six that I would carve just from this year's selection. I'm glad the decision was made to have these viewable by everyone. Awesome job! :thumbsup:

- Lonogod
By SuperSonic
Raven wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:So down to do #101 (now that I see what it is). The only thing is... what to take out now? :?:

Well that isn't fair, I only see 10 VIP's..not 101! :P
Small typos are great typos! :P