Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
woooooohoooooooooo Woke up to new patterns :D :D :D but no updated site :-(. Happy 1st October
By S.A.M
W00t! Happy October 1st everyone :D
I saw the email first and though the new site was here, it won't be far behind now that the patterns have started escaping, someone must've left the secret entrance to the House of Zombie Pumpkins open :shock: :lol: Cackle lantern looks great, a wonderful addition to the unique creations! Now I think I'll have to renew my membership before the new site launches; usually I like to save it for then as an kind of celebration, how sad of me :D
By Minionette
I see it!!! I'm so excited!!! Nice job Ryan!!!! She looks great!!!
By SuperSonic
I LOVE our new Unique Creation! Can I haz t-shirt in the off season :wink:. Haha. I joke of course.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
The new VIP pattern is pretty cool as well. :thumbsup:
By ghostface
Yayyyy! Membership is renewed! Bring on the site and more patterns!! Happy October!
By amandap80
What a nice surprise!! I love the pattern so much! It will be one of my first carves, and it gets a foamie!
By purple1worm
Cool! Cackle lantern is a must carve and totally goes with my theme this year! :thumbsup:
By ferretrick
My mother in law's birthday is Halloween and we've got a family tradition of giving her a witch cake every year, and now I'm doing a witch pumpkin for her. Cackle lantern is definitely going to be the pattern this year! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy October! I love hearing the phrase "that's a must-carve for me." I hope to hear it many more times before the end of the month. ;) It's a particular honor to know that a pattern will be used on foamies and fit into your witch themes.
By Minionette
I see our patch master has gifted us with another patrern! Love it!