Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Raven wrote:Total must carve for me, and soon!!!! Now how the heck do I stage a T-Rex carve... :P
Can of Barbasol, emergency road flares, and a goat carcass?
I already have the can of Barbasol... I can probably get some flares and I will get right to work on the goat carcass. :wink:
Raven wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Raven wrote:Total must carve for me, and soon!!!! Now how the heck do I stage a T-Rex carve... :P
Can of Barbasol, emergency road flares, and a goat carcass?
I already have the can of Barbasol... I can probably get some flares and I will get right to work on the goat carcass. :wink:

If goat carcasses are in short supply, maybe getting a puddle of water to ripple and a giant footprint. Or maybe rippling water in a giant footprint. Or an up turned jeep with two of the worlds most annoying children trapped inside? Either or. :wink:
Ajax wrote:What's the Barbados for? I like the road flare idea.
Have you never seen Jurassic Park? Dennis hides the Dino DNA in a false bottom can of Barbasol. When the little dino's come to play with him they show the can being washed away and covered with mud.
That is an amazing design! Probably my favorite so far! I know I can't be too picky but if you can, you would make my little brother's Haloween if you made an Indominus Rex design to go with it. He was just telling me how much he loves Jurrasic World and asked me if you came out with any designs from it. It's going to be a surprise for him.
It's fun to hear all the excited comments and anecdotes about dinosaurs. I would venture to guess that many of us were fascinated with dinos as kids, and they're still pretty wondrous. Not to mention scary.

The Indominous rex is cool and looks awesome. And many have asked for raptors too. I'd do them all if I could, but just in case I can only do one, we had to have the tyrant lizard king. Or in this case, queen. After all, she's honestly the hero of these movies. Everyone loves Rexy.