Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
One taste of the poison apple and the victim's eyes will close forever in the Sleeping Death.

The Evil Queen in her old hag disguise, and a new Snow White design to pair with the witch. Snow is looking to the side, tempted by that special "wishing apple."

Not actually recommended for carving into apples, unless you have a very steady hand, magnifying glass or some magic spell.

Snow White Witch pumpkin pattern

Snow White pumpkin pattern
By Ajax
They look really good. Didn't they just release this from the vault? Now you just have to do 7 dwarfs and your done :thumbsup: .
By nosferatu
Superb patterns! Witch is a definite carve as will Snow White. That witch pattern is something else!
By nosferatu
Sorry Snow but the witch is the fairest pattern of them all.

I have just shown the patterns to my daughter and her friends who all love them.
By Ajax
nosferatu wrote:Sorry Snow but the witch is the fairest pattern of them all.

I have just shown the patterns to my daughter and her friends who all love them.
The xenomorph is the fairest of them all.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Sorry Snow but the witch is the fairest pattern of them all.

The xenomorph is the fairest of them all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great patterns yet again. Not entirely sue if I will do these given time restraints, but I am SERIOUSLY considering it! Fab job!
By ghostface
Wow! The witch is gorgeous! You've been dishing out some great, unexpected, patterns this year. Think I'll have to carve the witch..
By Raven
That's it. I'm getting dressed right now (about time) and braving the traffic for the stupid football game that we will lose to go in search of more pumpkins. That witch.. I just have to carve her and Snow can't be left out..
By nosferatu
Is there a hazy clue to another pattern in the third Apple? Or is my imagination tuning as wild as Ryan's at the moment?
By alyssaSF
I love these! So good! And I like what you did with the background too :P
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:Is there a hazy clue to another pattern in the third Apple? Or is my imagination tuning as wild as Ryan's at the moment?
There is nothing on the 3rd. apple. It's not your imagination, it's your eyesight. :P