Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By The Carver
I am really surprised not to see more Star Trek with all the Star Wars. (Ryan must not be a trekie) Lets bring this to fruition!
Image Jean Luc Picard
Image Geordi Laforge
Image Worf
ImageData
ImageRiker
..... Troy, Crusher etc. :thumbsup:
By The Carver
The Carver wrote:I am really surprised not to see more Star Trek with all the Star Wars. (Ryan must not be a trekie) Lets bring this to fruition!
Image Jean Luc Picard
Image Geordi Laforge
Image Worf
ImageData
ImageRiker
..... Troy, Crusher etc. :thumbsup:
Make it so!-Jean Luc Picard
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm been outed... I'm more of a "Wars" guy than a "Trek" guy. Just happens to be the franchise I remember growing up with. Plus, I feel like Star Wars is a bit more... alien. More monstrous. Sure, Trek has its fair share of creatures too. But when I think of Trek I think more about a crew on a ship performing diplomatic missions. Not so many growling Wookiees battling Huttese space slugs above a Sarlacc pit. But there's a place for all sci-fi and fantasy here. I have respect for the Trek. They'll arrive here someday.
By The Carver
Haha, I think I am the only one who loves them both equality. I love the moral boundaries that Gene Roddenberry pushed. I feel like I am a better person for watching N.G. But you are right, Wars is a swashbuckling galactic masterpiece. I refuse to choose a favorite. I am surprised however, that no one has bumped the Trek. Come on, Warf as a ZP = Iconic. Same with Picard. :thumbsup:
P.S. I am also a fan of J.J. Abrams (Lost was the $*#t) Can't wait to see what is in store for Star Wars.