Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
This one would be immortalized in foam for me. We need him as a pattern!
By pagemaster1993
I agree. Would be nice addition to the clown collection.
By ghostface
Here are some pics of a t-shirt of Pennywise from Fright Rags.
By pagemaster1993
Love the movie, love the character, and now if only I could love the pattern. :)
By wookie66
Im begging you to please, please, please do this pattern this year. I will give you anything you want to have this pattern done.
By staticfurball
I vote for Pennywise too....Dude he's long overdue! Pl :D ease
By pagemaster1993
I agree with staticfurball. Pennywise is long over due.
By Ajax
Has to be the year of the clown! I hope Ryan sticks a (done) on this thread in 2013
By sloaner
Ajax wrote:Has to be the year of the clown! I hope Ryan sticks a (done) on this thread in 2013
You know Ryan's sense of humor, he will most likely just edit the title to Done but not do a pattern :cry:

That creepy clown in the UK might be a sign though. I could see Ryan making one.
By Ajax
sloaner wrote:
Ajax wrote:Has to be the year of the clown! I hope Ryan sticks a (done) on this thread in 2013
You know Ryan's sense of humor, he will most likely just edit the title to Done but not do a pattern :cry:

That creepy clown in the UK might be a sign though. I could see Ryan making one.

Nah he only pulls that trick on Gus.
By staticfurball
Yah I'd like to see that one too. He was my introduction to Stephen King as a kid. Had the perfect creepy voice to , "'they float, Georgie, and when you're down here with me, you'll float, too" oh man chills...brrrr