Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
Has there ever been a longer request thread? Ryan, your minions have spoken! You MUST heed our call (or something)!

JARETH! JARETH! JARETH!
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:Has there ever been a longer request thread? Ryan, your minions have spoken! You MUST heed our call (or something)!

JARETH! JARETH! JARETH!
I'm pretty sure this is the longest thread out there. I agree silence these lambs! :lol:
By b2b
Ryan, I am a little too mature to get a good whine on anymore, and I don't like to nag, but I AM NOT above begging and groveling! Snip this thread once and for all and give us a phenomenal Jareth and we will all sleep easier. Then we can all get on with life and quietly begin pressuring you for Ludo.
By amandap80
RavensDestiny wrote:Has there ever been a longer request thread? Ryan, your minions have spoken! You MUST heed our call (or something)!

JARETH! JARETH! JARETH!
The pleas are almost too much to bear, the begging, prostrating minions weeping for fulfillment. Or is that just me? :lol:
By Euri
It's true! This pretty much has to happen. And then I suggest that we get a pattern of Sarah at the ball as a companion piece to go with it. I would carve Jareth on a foamie to keep him forever! I can't decide if I felt a greater fascination with him or with his pants.

This was a stunning costume duo we had recently at Salt Lake Comic Con. Not quite as dead on as one posted earlier in this thread but since it was the two of them I really liked this. Someday I'm going to that ball.
By nosferatu
Go on Ryan, be a hero, just for one day. I know you are under pressure but you are a young American intent on making changes. So be a rebel, rebel and you will be a star, man.
By Ajax
Still haven't seen this movie.
By Euri
14 pages on this thread and you still haven't seen it?? What are you waiting for? :P

To be honest I had never seen Nightmare Before Christmas until I came to this site the very first year and saw all the patterns and heard all of the rave. I figured I was missing out on something. :lol:
By amandap80
RavensDestiny wrote:I totally would have stayed with the Goblin King. :kiss:
I am glad I am not the only one that hollers at her at the end of the movie. Return the baby and stay with Jareth and those pants!
By Euri
amandap80 wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I totally would have stayed with the Goblin King. :kiss:
I am glad I am not the only one that hollers at her at the end of the movie. Return the baby and stay with Jareth and those pants!
I'm on this bandwagon too. Really how could she so quickly abandon Jareth and not even take a second look at the pants??? I don't get it. :shock: