Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By LookItsAlex
Hello! Tis the season to be looking forward to all of your awesome patterns. Here's a really cool pattern idea. The Ghoul we see at the beginning of the movie Insidious with the Candle (well shes throughout I suppose) but that chick nonetheless. It's such a creepy silhouette and face, i think it would be great on a pumpkin. :D Please please please! :D

Thanks!!!
First time this has been suggested, but admittedly a creepy character. Insidious was a good movie, I remember liking it. Interested in seeing the second chapter. Just saw a teaser trailer for it attached to The Conjuring.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:First time this has been suggested, but admittedly a creepy character. Insidious was a good movie, I remember liking it. Interested in seeing the second chapter. Just saw a teaser trailer for it attached to The Conjuring.
I have high hopes! I feel like since its the same cast and its picking up where we left off...it can't be anything but creepier. :twisted:

I recently found this other picture taken from Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood's facebook. They're doing an Insidious house this year and I'm so jealous Orlando isn't getting it. :oops:

By Ajax
The red faced demon would be cool to if you can find a good pic of him.
Ajax wrote:The red faced demon would be cool to if you can find a good pic of him.
Or one could just carve Darth Maul instead! :twisted:
By NikkiRae
purple1worm wrote:
Ajax wrote:The red faced demon would be cool to if you can find a good pic of him.
Or one could just carve Darth Maul instead! :twisted:
That's funny because when you google search pictures of that demon Darth Maul comes up. I fined it rather humorous.
By Ash
Ah, I agree this would make for an awesomely creepy pattern...