Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By wookie66
You can't have a Chewy Pattern without Han. You can't have Yoda without Luke and you can't have Darth Maul without the Emperor. Im just saying or should I say I'm being hopeful this year.
The three I'd like to see for the next few years (being a 5 year period)

Luke

Han

Darth Vader/Sidius (is that even how you spell it?)

Those three would round out the Star Wars collection for now I thinks. :)
SuperSonic wrote:The three I'd like to see for the next few years (being a 5 year period)

Luke

Han

Darth Vader/Sidius (is that even how you spell it?)

Those three would round out the Star Wars collection for now I thinks. :)
There's a o before the u.
We absolutely need more Star Wars patterns! Here is some inspiration for the patterns that I really hope see their way out of the Patch Master's gooey brain and into lovely orange pumpkin flesh...

Love the look of Luke's flight suit and X-Wing helmet.

A classic...

LOVE Stormtroopers!

A bad ass bounty hunter would be nice...

Or how about a slightly less effective one? (Who did NOT shoot first!!)

And we totally need the pilot of the Falcon (who DID shoot first!)

I am completely game for Star Wars patterns, but I would like to see a bunch next year (2015) to hype up the movie right before its December release date. I hope 7-9 do not disappoint like 1-3 did... :?
By shaft28
I heartily agree with the pics above are needed - need Vader, a trooper and Boba Fett...would love to see Ryan's versions of them. Such a rich cast of characters to choose from, Just the cantina alone... Yes SW geek here...
By Euri
Okay I'm pulling these out from last year: :twisted:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Euri, that was so very helpful! Thanks for sharing your experience and photos. Glad to know that with the techniques, this product works on shaded patterns too! Nice carves by the way! Now let me ask... did you have help on that second design, or did you do it Solo? :roll:

Oh and by the way... you should nag me for more Star Wars patterns next year.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Star Wars is classic, and I haven't done any patterns from that franchise in quite a while. I think my skills have improved since I did those older patterns, so I think it's time to return to that galaxy far far away.
And since I have the Patchmaster's approval and encouragement I'm officially nagging for more Star Wars patterns!! You said it yourself, Ryan, it's definitely time to return to the beloved galaxy.

I totally agree the bad guys are very cool! I do charity work with the 501st Legion as a snowtrooper, Image but I would also like to see the good guys get some representation as well. Leia was my biggest role model growing up. However if you want to do some bad guys I can tell you that there is not a single snowtrooper pattern anywhere to be found so that would be cool. <pun intended> :wink:

The truth is, I'll cheerfully take whatever Star Wars pattern you gift us with.